Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9-0-1 the Last 5 Monday Night's... Comp Play Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9-0-1 the Last 5 Monday Night's... Comp Play Inside!!!

I lost my free play yesterday, but I had a banner day elsewhere. I went a documented 5-2 in the NFL and a perfect 5-0 in the NBA. Tonight I have a my monday night parlay, which has gone 9-0-1 the last 5 monday nights and tonight should be no different. The parlay is just $9.99 and will be available after 2pm.

I've started out this years bowl season with a 3-1 record and i'm looking for a lot more. Today you can purchase my bowl package for just $35.00 and as an added bonus you will get the rest of the NFL's regular season for FREE. There is still 26 bowl games left and you will get my side and totals play on every game. That means you will get 56 bowl plays and 2 weeks of NFL for just $35.00. To get this great deal just visit my Premium Plays page at my site.www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Tonight's Free Play is to take the Bulls in a PK over Utah: Utah is playing their 6th road game in 8 days so they may not have the legs to play a full 4 quarters. Chicago is 4-0 ATS when their next game is vs the Nets. Take Chicago to get a rare easy win.

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...
X