Johnny Bono.....Non Conference GOY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Bono.....Non Conference GOY

Johnny's at it again! Former Hilton Superbook Contest runner up has spotted a non conference blowout. These situations do not come around often, when they do, you bet whatever you want to win. There is only one CFB Non Conference GOY--make the move now.

This information is for serious players ONLY!!!

If you are tired of losing call 800-441-9092, or visit Johnny at: Johnny Bono Sports Betting Insights from Las Vegas

Free play: Miss -2 1/2

Nice free loser

Comment

Just like you KB. Hope you lost your ass!! Of course you don't mention the free winners---because you're a negative hating piece of shit.

Comment

BTW---If you have any balls, leave you email and I will have Johnny contact you. Maybe you can go head to head for $100,000. Let's see who the last man standing is!

Comment

Originally posted by WinBig View Post
          BTW---If you have any balls, leave you email and I will have Johnny contact you. Maybe you can go head to head for $100,000. Let's see who the last man standing is!
          You can reach me at

[email protected]

Comment

I am KB's financial advisor and we will take you on in this challenge !!!
            You need to show that you have the money first because we frankly don't trust you or "Johnny Boner".

After all, you are on here begging for people to take your service so it is hard to believe that you have the 100K to back up your bet.

We will have an independent agent hold the money. Let us know when you get your 100,000 cutomer so you can afford the bet.

What a fucking douche !!!!
            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

BTW, if YOU had any BALLS, you wouldn't be someone named "Johnny Homo's" pimp.

Tell "Johnny" to post on here himself instead of having his little
              cocksucker like you post for him.

Tell "Johnny" to be a man and post himself as soon as he pulls his dick out of your mouth and ass.

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                BTW, if YOU had any BALLS, you wouldn't be someone named "Johnny Homo's" pimp.

Tell "Johnny" to post on here himself instead of having his little
                cocksucker like you post for him.

Tell "Johnny" to be a man and post himself as soon as he pulls his dick out of your mouth and ass.

Comment

You guys are ridiculous. Here is Johnny's email [email protected]

Contact him to set things up if you dare. The question is do you have the $$$.

Your ignorance shows. All you do is bash and hate, what is wrong with you? What did he do to you?

Anyway, contact him and have a contest between a proven handicapper and a couple of computer tough guys....or two assholes that wish they had a life.

Comment

hey dick lick, i will contact "Johnny" since he won't post on here himself. I will also copy what you have said, which is a really nice way of trying to get customers. You are nothing but a shill who has no life and if "Johnny" is smart, he will fire a NO NOTHING shill who writes what he does while trying to bullshit customers to join "Johnny's" service.

I have a life dick weed, and apparently you don't because all you can do is be a cocksucking shill for someone else.
                    And I'm not hiding behind a computer.
                    My name is Dave. Whats your name douchebag?

Comment

BTW---I would love to have your balls in my mouth after caressing them in a bowl of Quaker Oatmeal.

Leave your address and I will send a City bus to pick you up for a 1 night stay at Bonodouche Manor. A luxurious 1 room efficientcy apartment on the 3rd floor of the YMCA.

Maybe Johnny & I can both go down on your head for $100,000.

If you can guess who the last man kneeling is, we'll throw in a Toaster Oven FREE!!
                      You got issues dude
                      Last edited by insidethe8thpol; 09-19-2011, 10:25 PM.
                      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

nice avatar dude
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                        X