EZWINNERS Free Play for Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZWINNERS Free Play for Tuesday

This has been by far the worst baseball season I have ever had. Late inning losses have been killing me this season, but I feel a late run coming. I've knocked about 30 units off of the defecit the last few weeks and hopefully will close out the season strong. Now's the time for you to be on board as I make that late run in baseball and gear up for the football season. Get on board for the rest of 2011 for just $149. Visit EZWINNERS.com now to sign up!

Shoot me an email from my site and I'll give you the four 3 STAR plays on today's paid card for free!

EZ's Free Pick For Tuesday

(922) Toronto Blue Jays -$145

6:05pm Central Time

The Blue Jays starting pitcher Brett Cecil has been pitching very well for Toronto. Cecil has posted a 2-0 record in his last three starts with an ERA of just 1.64 in those games. In his career, Cecil has also pitched well against the A's posting a record of 2-0 with an ERA of just 2.40 and I expect his success against Oakland to continue in this game. Oakland's starting pitcher Rich Harden has struggled on the road this season. Harden is just 1-2 with an ERA of 6.19 in his three road starts this season. The A's are just 6-13 in Harden's last nineteen starts as an underdog and the Blue Jays are 24-8 in their last thirty two games following an off day. Play on Toronto.

Free Selections Record 293-224-8 (56.7%)
    (Since 1/1/2010)
    Good luck,
    John
Working...
X