Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUNDAY'S 13-2 NFL 50* DREAM PLAY & Sat's RECAP$$

Charlies Sports Newsletter for 12/14/03
    FOR ALL QUESTIONS AND ASSISTANCE CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-644-6366. From the nation's best Sports Handicappers!

SUNDAY'S 13-2 NFL 50* DREAM PLAY : A GUARANTEED WINNER IS ON TAP at http://www.charliessportshandicappers.com !

SUNDAY'S 13-2 NFL 50* DREAM PLAY From THE WORLDS MOST TRUSTED HANDICAPPER CHARLIE RED MCDOUGALL. Friends I told you yesterday that we would win Saturday's 50* College Basketball GUARANTEE and as usual we delivered. Guy's I may be arragant and I am but I am the Number 1 College Basketball handicapper in the World. CHARLISSPORTS is at it again today and there is one NFL game that is simply going to get the MONEY today, as Charlie talked to a team Source who say's his team will deliver a big WIN TODAY. Friends CHARLIESSPORTS is all over this game one team is simply going to live up to it's billing today (Don't Do Anything Today until you sign up with CHARLIESSPORTS)

CHARLIESSPORTS absolutely owns the NFL and the winning will continue today with SUNDAY'S 13-2 NFL 50* DREAM PLAY. Friends CHARLIESSPORTS will flex thire MUSCLE today and it will result in SUNDAY'S 13-2 NFL 50* DREAM PLAY. CHARLIE is set to move over $200,000 on this play and and guy's we are passing the winnings on to you for only TEN DOLLARS that's right ONLY TEN DOLLARS Guy's POUND THIS GAME I MEAN POUND IT! We have 4 rated Selections Today including SUNDAY'S 13-2 NFL 50* DREAM PLAY

FOOTBALL PACKAGES ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR ONLY 179.99 AND IT INCLUDES ALL (NFL,CFB,NBA,CBB,AND NHL THROUGH THE 2004 SUPERBOWL)! ALSO BOWL PACKAGES ARE $79.99. THROUGH THe BCS Championship Game. NFL FREE PLAY IS SEATTTLE+7 http://www.charliessportshandicappers.com ***FOR ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS CONVENIENCE WE NOW ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS THROUGH CLICKBANK*** For all questions and assistance call toll free 1-866-644-6366
Working...
X