Sorry So Long Winded, But....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry So Long Winded, But....

I'm having withdrawals by not being able to post plays, so I figured I'd do my part to help out by posting some numbers for everyone to look at.
    Please don't kick me to the services section!! I won't post my play but I would like to share some interesting info with everybody!

For tomorrow's Cleveland @ Denver matchup:

Play Against - Home favorites of 10.5 or more points (DENVER) - after covering the spread in 3 out of their last 4 games, good team, winning 60-75% or more of their games on the season.
    (25-5 since 1983.) (83.3%)

Play Against - Favorites of 10.5 or more points (DENVER) - after covering the spread in 2 out of their last 3 games, good team, winning 60-75% or more of their games on the season.
    (44-16 since 1983.) (73.3%)

Play Against - Favorites of 10.5 or more points (DENVER) - after covering the spread in 2 out of their last 3 games, a good team (60% to 75%) playing a team with a losing record.
    (37-13 since 1983.) (74%)

Play Against - Home favorites of 10.5 or more points (DENVER) - after covering the spread in 2 out of their last 3 games, good team, winning 60-75% or more of their games on the season.
    (40-11 since 1983.) (78.4%)

Play Against - Home favorites of 10.5 or more points (DENVER) - after covering the spread in 2 out of their last 3 games, a good team (60% to 75%) playing a team with a losing record.
    (33-8 since 1983.) (80.5%)

CLEVELAND is 1-5 ATS (-4.5 Units) after playing a game at home this season.

CLEVELAND is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) in road games against AFC West division opponents since 1992.

THESE ARE SOME SERIOUS NUMBERS!!! CLEVELAND IS 0-3 ATS IN THEIR LAST 3 AND THEY ARE AVERAGING JUST 11 PPG WHILE DENVER IS AVERAGING 26.6 PPG. THE LAST TIME DENVER WAS FAVORED BY 10 OR MORE WAS TO THE BEARS IN DENVER AND THEY LOST ATS BY 1.5 POINTS. IN THEIR LAST 2 GAMES DENVER HAS OUTSCORED OAKLAND AND KC BY A SCORE OF 67-35.
    DENVER IS 2-0 ATS IN DENVER AGAINST CLEVELAND SINCE 1992. PORTIS WANTS TO SHOW BUTCH DAVIS HE MADE A MISTAKE BY NOT DRAFTING HIM IN THE FIRST ROUND.

ONE MORE THING, SINCE 1992, GAMES THAT HAVE A SIMILAR CLOSING LINE AND CLOSING TOTAL (10.5 AND 43) THE ROAD UNDERDOG HAS GONE 6-0.

DENVER GOES TO INDY NEXT WEEK FOR A CRUCIAL MATCHUP....COULD BE A LETDOWN GAME TOMORROW OR A CHANCE FOR THEM TO GET THE WIN AND MAKE A STRONG RUN TO THE PLAYOFFS!!

MY PICK: SORRY, I CAN'T

BUT GOOD LUCK ALL,

THE HAM MER
    "You're only as good as the effort you put forth!!"

Sports-Plays.com

As always thanks for the info.

I was looking at this game myself and with this information I know who I will be taking :D

Thanks Buddy.
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Sports-Plays

Last Warning!

I'm really sick of reading every post of yours with comments like please don't move my thread and i can't post games no more. It's ridiculous and childish. Nobody said you can't post anymore and every other Service seems to be doing what they want and NOBODY else has made a big stink about it. Your posts will be in the exact same spot on the front page even from the Service section. If it falls on the main page then bump it. I seriously went from feeling bad that rules are rules, but your posts are really getting old. You chose to be a Service not me so why is it so hard to simply be yourself clicking a different forum? It makes no sense and it's not fair to the other services that post picks without bitching about it every time.

Comment

Working...
      X