Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really?? Does it get any easier than this? My CBB Game of the Week! Get on it NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really?? Does it get any easier than this? My CBB Game of the Week! Get on it NOW!

CBB TOURNEY GAME OF THE WEEK - THIS PLAY WILL SHOCK MANY OF YOU BUT IT'S AN EASY WINNER!

Hello Sports Fans!

Listen up! I have a huge play today and it's my CBB TOURNEY GAME OF THE WEEK! This game may shock many of you but it has blowout written all over it! Make sure you don't miss this one! GETTING MY CBB TOURNEY GAME OF THE WEEK WINNER IS EASY! SIMPLY CLICK HERE NOW!

MLB: DOCUMENTED #1 HANDICAPPER!***DON'T MISS THIS***
    Hey! With the start of MLB season fast approaching (next week) you will not want to miss this amazing offer......

Our 2011 season rate is $449 BUT if you purchase by midnight Today (March 26th) you can take $200 OFF! THAT'S RIGHT! Purchase by midnight Today March 26th and YOU PAY JUST $249! That's an entire season of MLB picks for just $249 --a price you will NEVER SEE AGAIN--and I guarantee it! HOW DO YOU GET THIS AMAZING DEAL? SIMPLE! EMAIL US AT [email protected] AND TYPE IN THE SUBJECT AREA "I'M IN"AND WE WILL SEND YOU A PAYMENT INVOICE IMMEDIATELY! Guys, we have really gone the distance for you on this offer so get on board and let's have another amazing season together!

RECAP OF LAST SEASON:

$100 PLAYERS BANKED $3,249
    $500 PLAYERS BANKED $16,425
    $1,000 PLAYERS BANKED $32,850

We finished the season as the DOCUMENTED #1 handicapper! We specialize in picking underdogs and have called some of the biggest upsets! Do not miss out on another big year!

PICK: FLORIDA OVER 132 (CBB)
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")
Working...
X