Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL - Thursday 12/11 - What do you think? 6 Free Plays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL - Thursday 12/11 - What do you think? 6 Free Plays!

NHL - Thursday 12/11 - What do you think? 6 Free Plays!

Well.... I have been away for a bit, but I'm back! Here are all of my selections for today. Each pick worth one unit.

NHL
    ------------

Col @ Van
    Van -0.5 for +105
    Over +5.5 for +105

Car @ Cal
    Cal -0.5 for +100
    Over +4.5 for -110

Edm @ Sjs
    Sjs -0.5 - for +105
    Over +5.0 for -120

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Expert Picks; 12-11-2003, 06:32 PM.

You need to make sure to post in this section which is the sports service section

Comment

Free is free... right?

Thought that if I didn't post any ads and simply gave my picks, that I could post anywhere. I don't understand, If I own a handicapping service, I may not post in your standard forums? Seems a bit extreme don't you think?

Comment

Did you read the sticky thread forum rules? Its posted in the other section where you posted at. No one that sells plays may post in the all sports discussion. You may think its extreme, but that's the rules of the site and we cannot allow one service to post elsewhere while making the others post down here.

Comment

Hmmm....

Well... I misunderstood, thought the sticky post refered to the posts being made in that forum, in other words 'no ads here' was the message I got from it. The

Anyway...

Your forum names are:

ALL SPORTS DISCUSSION
          Share your Picks, Stats, Trends and discuss any other sports topic.

&

Sports Services
          Have a handicapping service? If so post your comp plays in this thread to gain more exposure for your site.

Since I was sharing my Picks and discussing a sports topic, and not posting my comp plays to gain exposure....

Sure seemed like I was in the right place.

Less confusion = better forums
          < :confused: = :D forum

See!

Comment

What part of this don't you understand? Almost every other service knows that they are supposed to post in this thread.

ATTENTION: Anyone selling Plays

Anyone that sells plays needs to post in the sports service section from now on.

If you don't the post will be moved.

2nd time it will be deleted

3rd time you will be banned

I'm tired of coming in here seeing services posting on the regular part of the forum and me having to take care of it.

It's not fair that some services post in the right spot and others don't.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X