[email protected] Free Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [email protected] Free Trial

Email us now to get signed up for the weekend....it's a free 3 day trial beginning tonight!!!!!

[email protected]

comp play nets lakers over

Thanks Good Luck!!!!

Hope you turn it around.

Better luck today!
    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Better luck today
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

I would like to thank everyone that took advantage of the Free Trial......after going 0-2 on Friday night, winnersforyou came back yesterday and went 4-0 hitting 3 double unit plays!!!! We picked uo 7 units yesterday and after Friday gives all the Free Trial players and advantage of 4.8 units heading into Sunday!!!! My clients will be collecting again this week!!!!!

Yesterday we had:
        Duquesne Double Unit Play
        Virginia Single Unit Play
        Steelers Over Double Unit Play
        Packers Double Unit Play

We would have had one loser yesterday, but I misread the start time on the Louisville game, and didn't send my plays out until 15 minutes after the tip!!!!

A $100 player is up $480 heading into today with the Free Trial!!!!

As I have stated in the past my comp plays are just that comp plays. They are words on a page, don't play them, unless I state that they are an actual play!!! My regular clients don't get that many plays, as I am a conservative handicapper, so to be giving out an actual play wouldn't be fair the the individuals who pay for my service!!!!

Today we have 1 play in college basketball and 2 plays in the NFL!!!! If you didn't sign up for the 3 day trial and would like to take advantage of the card today, please email [email protected]!!!!!

I will also be offering a special one time price for the remainder of January for $49.00, and that is available until tomorrow evening at 7PM!!!!

As always thanks and Good Luck!!!!

Comp Iowa

Comment

Better luck on your comps. Turn them around, on a rough streak
          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Working...
          X