Clear All

• Steve Fezzik BIG BCS Total + Prop!

BCS Championship Game
    Big College Football Winner Tonight!

Monday, January 10th

Oregon @ Auburn

Grizzlies @ Bobcats

Austin Peay @ Tenn-Martin

World famous sports bettor Steve Fezzik, The #1 NFL handicapper in the world winning the biggest NFL Handicapping contest two years in a row! Fezzik / Home - Las Vegas Hilton

SteveFezzik.com

1/10 Prop

Houston Rockets +8.5

How did he do this year in the contest and where did he finish?-just curious-he obviously didn't win it again.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
      How did he do this year in the contest and where did he finish?-just curious-he obviously didn't win it again.
      Go up to the fade section as his record is up there. He either finished right under 50% or right over 50%

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
        Las Vegas Hilton Supercontest

He finished in the middle. Winning three in a row would've been unbelievable lol.

Just in case anyone is wondering.... No I'm not Fezzik. I run an advertising company (HAS Promotions) and he is a client of mine. Just wanted to clear that up just in case.

Comment

World famous sports bettor Steve Fezzik, The #1 NFL handicapper in the world winning the biggest NFL Handicapping contest two years in a row! Fezzik / Home - Las Vegas Hilton

that is just too funny
          Luck favors the prepared.

In the room the women come and go
          Talking of Michelangelo

Comment

Working...
          X