Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rw

wow!!!!!!!
    dude you must of really done something b4 to get wayne this mad and riled up......
    jordanrules..................

About a year ago

4 or 5 people went in on a package for some service picks and they talked about doing it on the Forum. Well he was the only one that got the picks and never sent the guy that bought them the money. It's no wonder he changes his name cause DMO8 was forever tarnished after STIFFING a fellow member.............and now he's trying to swindle AGAIN!

Comment

thanks for the info wayne, i took a shot with him las night on orlando and lost, i didnt play on the other games he had which figures that he won most of them.....Murphys law again huh?

Comment

Wayne,

Thanks for clarifying that as I wasn't sure what the DM08 was about.

Comment

YES B/C HE STIFFED TRAP OUT OF $50.00 LAST YEAR SOME TIME AND THEN HAD THE BALLS TO BLAME IT ON TRAP. WELL I KNOW TRAP AND HE IS AS STRAIGHT AS HERBIE ON A MISSION ANYWAY THAT LITTLE PRICK WAS TROUBLE I AM SURE HE WAS GOING TO SCREW SOMEONE. AND THEN HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY WE ALL REGISTER UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES. DM08 HERE IS ONE FOR YOU. HERE YOU COME LOOKING TO START SHIT WHEN OUT OF NO WHERE MONTE CRACKS THE WHIP YOU DROP TO YOUR KNEES AND SO HAVE MERCY ON ME I AM A NO GOOD LYING LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Comment

here is the loser's email for tonite.......

This is gonna be brief tonight....
            I am going through alot disputes on the boards and I want you to know that there is more to the untrue stories than they are saying. Please understand that we aren't here to argue but we are here to Win....I have apologized to the board monitor many times for causing the uproar. Every good capper goes through this type of scrutiny at some point and I must put up with it for the time being. On to the plays....I am having a hard time getting the work in today to produce like I usually do. So please forgive me if the performance isn't quite there. Right now I only have four plays and more will probably come later. Here they are: Please Respect me and do not Repost.

Pacers (FH) -5.5

Cal St. Fullerton +14

Atlanta (FH) +2

76ers +12

Ohio U +5

Comment

runninhorn >>>

pretty low life move on your part to post the email...everyone was asked not to forward the email and I think that's a reasonable request...if you think he is a low life loser, that's fine...with that said, you should remove yourself from his email list...this whole thing is a joke...if he wins, good for him....and if he doesn't, he is potentially an excellent fade...cracks me up to see the wasted time and energy on this and other boards put into things other than trying to pick winners and cap games...then again, by typing this, I fell into the same trap...

Comment

unreal runnin.......what a piece of work you are.......

Comment

ezpickin, jordanrules

Guys relax!

Runninghorn is only exposing a guy who has swindled before and all he is doing is circling teams in a newspaper.

rw is a SCAM ARTIST! Your fucken yelling at the wrong person, runninhorn is NOT the bad guy here and unless you were here a year ago to see what this ass did you shouldn't defend the unknown!

Comment

Re: ezpickin, jordanrules

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    Guys relax!

Runninghorn is only exposing a guy who has swindled before and all he is doing is circling teams in a newspaper.

rw is a SCAM ARTIST! Your fucken yelling at the wrong person, runninhorn is NOT the bad guy here and unless you were here a year ago to see what this ass did you shouldn't defend the unknown!
                    EXACTLY!! I am only exposing POND SCUM! Trying to save some guys from losing their hard earned $$$ to this scammer, if you have a problem with it, id propose you not even come into this thread.......

Comment

MY .02...

I WORK HARD AT CAPPING MY OWN GAMES AND SO DO OTHERS!!! I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT OTHERS WOULD TRUST ANYONE THEY HAVE NEVER MET AND PAY FOR PICKS!!! HAVE I PAID FOR PICKS IN THE PAST? YES, AND I STOPPED DOING THAT AFTER I FOUND OUT THAT I COULD DO JUST AS GOOD MYSELF, AND I TAKE A LOT OF PRIDE IN IT, WIN OR LOSE!!!!

WITH THAT SAID, I THINK B.C SHOULD CHARGE A SMALL FEE FOR THESE SERVICES TO ADVERTISE HERE!!! THE FREE PICK IS A WASTE OF SPACE, B/C SOME PEOPLE WILL ONLY POST SOMETHING JUST TO ADVERTISE FOR FREE AND SUCKER OTHERS IN!!!! IS IT FAIR FOR THE HONEST ONES?? NO. BUT THEN HENCE THE SMALL FEE!!!!! THEREFORE, WE COULD STILL KEEP THE HONEST ONES IN HERE!!

OR, IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, HAVE THESE PEOPLE MONITORED HERE SO WE KNOW WHO TO TRUST AND WHO NOT TO TRUST!!! IF B.C IS TOO BUSY, FIND SOMEONE HE CAN TRUST AND HAVE THE SERVICES SEND THEIR PICKS AFTER THE GAME STARTS TO A "CHOSEN ONE"!!!!

THOSE ARE JUST EXAMPLES OF SOME WAYS THAT WE COULD MONITOR THESE PEOPLE ARE SELVES!!!!

TAKE THIS FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH!!! JUST MY .02!!!!
                      A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Working...
                      X