X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still FREE! TUESDAY DETAILS!

Ok,
    Hopefully I addressed the problems on here accordingly. I am not a fan of all of this contraversy and fully am aware of what is happening as it happens to every good Capper. ON TO THE PLAYS....I have said it time and again, IF YOU WANT ON THE LIST, EMAIL ME AND ASK , THATS ALL...!.....MY EMAIL IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE....I am done posting the full card here as some have requested because it is going to cause nothing but problems. I will instead just promote the Emailing of plays Daily along with a complimentary Play for all. I have too much respect for alot of friends on this site and also for BC, therefore I will not cause the problems. If you have a problem or argument, EMAIL me and we will discuss it. I hope to have a website up soon that will provide the plays. BUT FOR NOW>>>GET ON BOARD....ITS FREEEEE!....WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? NOTHING!.....

*Please guys, do not clutter this thread and have some respect for the board as a whole.*
    Say what You want through E-mail.*

Thanks, and GOOD LUCK!

comp play:
    Wizards

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

daily email for those interested from RW for Tuesday:

On to Tonight....
      Please ignore anything you see on the message board as all that I want to be focused on from here on out is winnnig. I was told by a good friend not long ago that if you are going to do somthing like this that those types of problems come along for the ride. He also said as soon as you started winning is when it would happen. What else can I say though, I got my words in and explained my 'rightful' actions and I am forgetting it and moving on. IF you don't want to be on this mailing list, then please read instructions at the bottom of page on how to get off of it. I am done with the situation, and now comes the continuous winning just like last night. ONCE AGAIN I say, do not listen to what other certain people say, they are only out to get me and have been for some time now. The way things are working right now is not the best way to go about things, but until the sight is up, we are stuck with the emails. The majority of plays will be in the first email of the night. Yet, there are times when I recieve calls and information that calls for a play, or a second half play may arise (normally if a first half play doesnt come through). If this happens, another email will be sent out immediately, and it will counted with the days winnings. We started this yesterday and as of the year to date we stand at (5-2) record wise (+3 units). That is 71.2 % and though the record may fluctuate on certain days and weeks, it will be in that range for the most part. The First Half plays will hit at a higher % but will be counted into the YTD totals. Rating scale will be a 1-3* scale (You must make assumptions of units earned with the knowledge that our system will only go up to three stars and some people have thousand star systems) and will all plays will be single unit plays unless otherwise noted. Now that everything is taken care , we can move on and do some winning. I hope you all can look past jokers who try and bash good players in this business and I want you to understand that in the end >>>IT WILL ALL BE ABOUT WHO WINS<<< AND I WIN!...BOTTOMLINE. Plays will be arriving no later than 6:05 and to those who want off the list or have problems, you know what to do. Anyone wanting on the list just tell them to ask. I am here to help and do not in any way want to be a problem to anyone or any group. Thanks! GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Runninhorse...You should email me so I know your email address. I have so many that I cannot tell.....TTYL

Comment

FUCK moving on!

You should be banned just for trying to bullshit BC and if it's DMO8 then your a fucken liar, you just want a different name cause you keep fucken the other ones up. You have Financially screwed people here before and you shouldn't be allowed to do it again. BULLSHIT you lost your password and like BC stated you could have received it easily.

I have NEVER had more than one name and or even thought about it...... Why the hell would i need a 2nd name? It makes no sense and your a scumbag and a pollution to this site!

Comment

No you see this kind of message is the pollution.

Please stop....Thanks!

Comment

I will Haunt you!:angryfire

Comment

Working...
              X