Billion star lock #1 (24-8) ly !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billion star lock #1 (24-8) ly !!!!!!

Im back bitches!!!! Do you even realize what you are reading right now?? NO you fucking dont. I am the worlds greatest sports handicapper on this planet or any other planet in this galaxy.

Most of you ass clowns have heard of and buy plays from the Big Al's, Brandon Lang, or Steve Budin's of the world. These guys beg for my selections on a weekly basis. I cant use facebook, twitter or four square because the feds are constantly after me. Shit I'm not even allowed to post plays anyplace I have to sneak in and post under this name just to keep my cover.

My record you ask?? 24-8 in 2009 23-9 in 2008 22-6 in 2007. All documented here go fuckin look it up.

First Billion Star Lock goes this sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call my office starting tomorrow at 12noon Only $99 gets you the play of a lifetime!!!!!! Guaranteed to win or .........or nothing its gonna win so who gives a fuck worrying about a stupid guarantee!!!!!

Free Play: Mississippi +3 CFB
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

How can ypur loyal followers get in touch with you.The 1800 # that i used to call says its been siezed by the federal government based in Las Vegas nv.i tried to Email you 4 weeks ago and i did not get a reply.Then last week 2 guys showed up at the door telling me to lose that email or else.I am scared to contact u but i need the play can u give us a hint.
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I ordered pizza from Pizza Hut last night, but they didn't give me my coupon for $50 off the billion star lock. Do I still get credit?
      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
        How can ypur loyal followers get in touch with you.The 1800 # that i used to call says its been siezed by the federal government based in Las Vegas nv.i tried to Email you 4 weeks ago and i did not get a reply.Then last week 2 guys showed up at the door telling me to lose that email or else.I am scared to contact u but i need the play can u give us a hint.
        The 800# will be released at noon today. It will be open for only for 1hr today and another 800# will be released tomorrow 2hrs before kick. Once you call you will get the play if you pay.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I guess we can call this our....."CHRISTMAS BONUS"!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
            Im back bitches!!!! Do you even realize what you are reading right now?? NO you fucking dont. I am the worlds greatest sports handicapper on this planet or any other planet in this galaxy.

Most of you ass clowns have heard of and buy plays from the Big Al's, Brandon Lang, or Steve Budin's of the world. These guys beg for my selections on a weekly basis. I cant use facebook, twitter or four square because the feds are constantly after me. Shit I'm not even allowed to post plays anyplace I have to sneak in and post under this name just to keep my cover.

My record you ask?? 24-8 in 2009 23-9 in 2008 22-6 in 2007. All documented here go fuckin look it up.

Call my office starting tomorrow at 12noon Only $99 gets you the play of a lifetime!!!!!! Guaranteed to win or .........or nothing its gonna win so who gives a fuck worrying about a stupid guarantee!!!!!

Free Play: Mississippi +3 CFB
            I saw the free play here but not on your reply talking about releasing the 800 # at noon.Just trying to help bud the Mods here are rough,plus i was hoping to get 1 more of your plays for free.

Cant wait till noon
            your friend Bill (not real just dont want no more trouble)
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
              When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
              Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Well the free play did not hit.

Comment

Whew!!! Thanks for e-mailing me the play Bry. I was busy yesterday and I did not see this thread but I did get your mail.

Thanks again kid.

Comment

Relax in here .. Everyone

Comment

1 hour til the play will be released
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

1 hour til the play will be released
                        I understand not releasing the play yet, but can you e-mail me the play so I can get it in before the HUGE line movement once it's released???

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                          I understand not releasing the play yet, but can you e-mail me the play so I can get it in before the HUGE line movement once it's released???
                          ck your email shortly before 12pm est time I'll have one of my reps send you the pick in advance just this one time because you are a loyal follower.
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Where is my email??
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

ck your email shortly before 12pm est time I'll have one of my reps send you the pick in advance just this one time because you are a loyal follower.
                              Got it, thanks. Hope they cover today

Comment

Working...
                              X