Dog Day Afternoon!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Day Afternoon!!!

Went 15-5 overall yesterday for a huge day!!!! 4-0 in the NHL!!
    Not trying to tout at all...but most of you know how bad my cold streak had gotten!!

I'm surprised at some of the dogs today.....the best team in football is GETTING 3 points against a struggling Denver team?? The Bills....giving away 3 to the Jets?? I don't get it.

NY Jets +3 4*
    Indy +3.5 3*
    KC +3 5*
    TB +2 2*
    Baltimore -5.5 3*
    Balt/Cincy OVER 38.5 5*
    Pittsburgh -5.5 2*
    Pitts/Oak OVER 40.5 2*

In the NHL, there is an east coast/west coast trend similar to wayne's.......play against Anaheim coming of a east coast road trip...take Dallas Stars

Good luck,

The ******
    "You're only as good as the effort you put forth!!"

Sports-Plays.com

Sports Plays,

This is the 2nd time that i've asked you since you sell plays to post in the appropiate section.

Thanks

Comment

BC.....

I'm not doing it intentionally....I am trying to post in the ALL SPORTS DISCUSSION area but everytime I try, my post ends up in the sports services section.

Whether I sell plays or not shouldn't matter where I post my plays. I have never given out my URL and I don't plan to. Please don't put me in the same category with the other services that try to tout their service and post a URL. Having a good day shouldn't be a bad thing. I try to give plays out, unlike the rest of the services who give out phone numbers and web addresses, and maybe they throw a bone out....I don't even put the monitoring sites name out there. When I come to this forum, I act like any other member that doesn't have a service.

Thanks,

The Ham mer
      "You're only as good as the effort you put forth!!"

Sports-Plays.com

Comment

What is up with the KC line

How can everyone be betting this line up to 3 for the Broncos. I just can't see it. Is something going on that I don't know about.

Comment

Sports-Plays,

anyone that sells plays has to be in the same area or its not fair to any of the other services.

Comment

Working...
          X