This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winnersforyou 9-29-10

Well we had a winner last night with the Braves under.....Today we will be releasing our afternoon total for free!!!! It looks like we will be having a good weekend....with 3 plays on Saturday and 3 plays on Sunday!!!!! Remember you pay only after you win and no money is required up front. We our offering our Saturday and Sunday Package for $18 dollars!!!! You need to signup by Friday at noon!!!! This afternoons play is the Seattle-Texas game over 8.5 runs!!!!

Once again thanks to the people that signed up for yesterdays play and Good Luck Today!!!!

email now for the Sat-Sun Package for only $18!!!!!

[email protected]

MLB 1-0
    NCAAF 0-0
    NFL 0-0

Sure you had people sign up

What a jackoff...

Comment

Rest of the week free!!!!!

KB thank you for the kind words, just to show everyone on this forum how we make money, we will be giving the rest of the week for free!!!!!

I will start a new thread tomorrow and that will include all of our plays through the Monday Night Game.......if we don't show a profit......we will never post here again. We didn't come into this forum looking for trouble, we don't harass you in your threads, so please don't do it in our threads!!!!! It's called class, maybe you should go and find some!!!!!

We will give everyone the opportunity to make some money the next 6 days, and then the free ride will be over!!!!!

This afternoon play Seattle-Texas Over 8.5

For the 2 people that signed up for the weekend already, you will not be responsible for payment.

Thanks and Good Luck!!!!

Comment

2 people that signed up already for the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          What about me, I signed up already for the weekend

Can't you read, he said you would not be responsible for paying this weekend !!!
          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

KB after seeing your NFL plays for Sunday, and then Sunday NIght, boy I hope you didn't chase on Monday, you have no business harrasing people in their threads.....stay out of mine!!!!

Don't worry you can tag along with my plays for the next couple of days and get your money back!!!!!

Comment

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/me...caa-foots.html

I could lose on all your plays the rest of the year and still come out ahead dickweed

Comment

Originally posted by winnersforyou View Post
                KB after seeing your NFL plays for Sunday, and then Sunday NIght, boy I hope you didn't chase on Monday, you have no business harrasing people in their threads.....stay out of mine!!!!

Don't worry you can tag along with my plays for the next couple of days and get your money back!!!!!
                Sunday night was a winner on the Jets

Comment

Whats the winnerforme on this 1:00 baseball game please?

Comment

This guy has dissed Vols and KB !!!! All in 2 days !!!

I starting to like him !!! Where do I sign up ??
                    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Sunday night was a winner on the Jets
                      Thanks KB for pointing out the Jets was a winner, I Know that because we had them as a selection....I was referring to your posts.....you did lose 6 units Sunday and Monday.....that just isn't good money management...especially with your top play a 4 star on the Patriots laying all those points...what were you thinking?

You should play the same amount on every game.....it would help in the long run....some free advice for you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                        Whats the winnerforme on this 1:00 baseball game please?
                        We looked at that game for awhile last night and everything in the world is telling me the Pirates, we like the over in the seattle game more though, but if you have to play the game take the Pirates!!!!!

Comment

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/me...caa-foots.html

I could lose on all your plays the rest of the year and still come out ahead dickweed
                          You have been on a nice run in College Football.....I am happy for you.....I take back my NFL comments....Sorry!!!!

Comment

We looked at that game for awhile last night and everything in the world is telling me the Pirates, we like the over in the seattle game more though, but if you have to play the game take the Pirates!!!!!
                            How bout the Dakota Shootout? University of South Dakota Vs. University of North Dakota??

Comment

Thanks KB for pointing out the Jets was a winner, I Know that because we had them as a selection....I was referring to your posts.....you did lose 6 units Sunday and Monday.....that just isn't good money management...especially with your top play a 4 star on the Patriots laying all those points...what were you thinking?

You should play the same amount on every game.....it would help in the long run....some free advice for you!!!!
                              When you get off the street corner and quit begging, I'll start taking your advice seriously.

Comment

Working...
                              X