Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

zachandjoespicks 9/23 (GAME OF THE YEAR tonight!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zachandjoespicks 9/23 (GAME OF THE YEAR tonight!)

If someone approached you and said here... give me $10 and for that $10, you'll win $500, you'd smile, nod and give your $10. Who wouldn't?

Thats exactly what we're gonna do tonight... Our normal price for a one day subscription is $20.00. We want everyone on board tonight to win this Game of the Year that we're charging just $10 for the Game of the Year TONIGHT! You must send an e-mail to [email protected] before 6:30pm E.S.T. to able to get the pick sent to you by 7pm. We'll send you an invoice for $10 paid via paypal once we've received your email and then when you pay the $10, the Game of the Year is yours. We haven't had a MLB Game of the Year yet this year, and now's the time to cash in! $10 tonight gets you our Game of the Year!

Here's another incentive to get tonight's plays...

If for whatever reason (because it is gambling) that this play loses... We will comp you a 4 month membership (value $600) for the loss. Baseball continues through October and then we start NHL, NBA and College Basketball. Along with picking up the NFL in week 5 or 6.

Just send an e-mail to [email protected] and tell me you'd like tonight's Game of the Year, we'll send the invoice, and then the pick and get ready to win!

FREE PICK: ARIZONA -113

here is a silly ?, because its gambling and if you somehow lose your game of the year who the hell would want to lose all there money on your worse plays for the next few months.

GL tho

Comment

Originally posted by gizmo View Post
      here is a silly ?, because its gambling and if you somehow lose your game of the year who the hell would want to lose all there money on your worse plays for the next few months.

GL tho

Hey man, great question... I'll answer to the best of my abilities. Gambling is a daily thing for most on this website. Over the past few years I've watched A LOT of games of a variety of sports. There's games that the clear favorite should have won EASILY and they don't and then clear underdogs that have no business winning the game, and they do. I'm just saying that it's gambling, you always have a chance of losing when you gamble. Since becoming a service in February we are up $$$$$, but we have nights where we lose. So i'm only saying Im not that guy thats going to take the 20 or so people that sign up for the $10 Game of the Year and run with that $200, I'm going to give them the chance at making it up and then some over a 4 month period. Like I said, I've had days where we win 5-0, 5-1, 5-2 and have very profitable days, but days where we also go 1-4, 1-5 etc. It's at the end of the week, or end of the month however long you sign up for that you're in the PLUS. That's what we strive. Nobody can win EVERY single day. Im just being realistic and real with everyone that signs up for the pick tonight. If for whatever reason, the starting pitcher dies on the mound tonight and we get screwed in my Game of the Year, I will comp a 4 month subscription to those that sign up. It's been 7 months since we've been a service and we're up over $2500 since day 1. That $2500 is much greater than the $500 we're risking on the game tonight. Hope this helps... enjoy..

Comment

guess his GOY lost. He hasn't been on since !!
        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

ZacandBlowsPicks.com

Comment

Working...
          X