• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Sam Monday, start the new week up

St. Louis @ Astros

50 Dime play
    Take St. Louis -120

I see the reeling Cardinals managing a bad road trip and now the Astros are next and against Happ who was involved in the trade that sent Oswalt north, but tonight the Cardinals will get it done.

Westbrook is a solid vet now with a 4.85 era on the road with STL but pitched only 2 ER’s vs. Astros until the pen lost it late. Not this time. The pen will be up for the task and owe WetXXXook a better effort, if they need too.

Happ is a solid 1.88 at home and has been great except against STL where he didn’t get out of the 2nd inning tallying 7 ER’s.

I am going bet that the Cardinals get it right tonight because everyone including my colleagues are fading the Cardinals. But not tonight, solid victory tonight.

Phillies @ Dodgers

40 Dimes
    Take Phillies RL lay the 1.5

Halladay is special and the Padres series has inspired this team and the timing could not be worse LA. Manny is gone and that can be seen as good or bad, but the fact that the Dodgers don’t get runs often as it is, and now Halladay is in town, likely means 1 or 2 runs.

Kuroda, 3.44 at home will do his level best to battle the Phills but it won’t enough,

The bats are alive now with Phillies and they will score a few at least tonight. In two of the three played vs. LA, the Phills scored 19 runs, 22 in all three games taking 2 of the 3. Not we’ll see more in LA this time.

White Sox @ Indians

30 Dimes
    Take the Sox -132

White Sox played their asses off against the Yanks and you could argue a little let down here traveling to Cleveland playing a team with nothing to lose, would love to knock the Sox off and have a team of youngsters looking to make a name for 2011.

But scratch that clubhouse because the news is final, Manny is in town. Manny town now and the team will be a little fired up to win the first game that Manny may be in the dugout and maybe the field.

But not so fast, Buehle is a solid veteran and sports a 3.33 era on the road, but is only 6-7 in those away games. Tonight he’s not facing the teams ace but Talbot whose 5.82 at home and 3-7 in Ohio, and yes I see he is 3-0 vs. the Sox, but what goes up, must come down.

Take the Sox who need all the wins now, wildcard will be their best shot if at all.

Mets @ Braves

30 Dimes RL play
    Take the Braves and lay the 1.5 runs

Braves are comfortable at home (46-18), while the Mets are not (26-40), and now they are facing Jurrjens who is a master at home. The complete opposite of the road, Jurrjens is 1.81 and 5-0 in Atlanta, while away he’s 0-4 and a 6.62 era.

Misch hasn’t had much success yet, in 5 previous seasons he’s been working things out, this year he’s era is decent 3.50, but has lost all three start.

Mets won’t score many to night if any and Atlanta will get at least 4 or more off Misch.

Oakland A’s @ Yankees

20 Dimes
    Yankees -125

I am sure Cahill has you thinking the Yanks can be beat here, but they faced a lot of good pitchers this year and Cahill is no different. In fact when Cahill did get his chance the Yank got to him for 6 earned.

Moseley hasn’t shown us that much but he has helped the Yanks to 4-2 record when he pitches, they are at home, and can score runs averaging 7+ for Mosley.

Might be a tight game but you’re getting a decent price on the Yanks at home… take it.

Nationals @ Marlins

20 Dimes
    Marlins ML

Marquis for the Nats is crazy erratic, with 6.08 on the road and that’s good compared to his 8.79 era for the year. He hasn’t faced Florida yet b/c he’s missed most of the season and is still working out many issues on the mound. Take away one spectacular outing against the Cubs, the rest is a mess.

Sanabia for the Marlins is a young fresh arm and sports a 1.54 ERA at home and faced the Nats in July winning 1-0 going 5 1/3 innings.

Nats can bat but they had to shake up the line-up to get it going and it did against the Cardinals lately, but Marlins hit too batting .268 home and .299 in last the 10 overall; Nats not as good at .244 on road.
    Home

Monitored by Pro Sports Monitor

Just bet $10,000 more and you can have $200,000 bet tonight. Are you really serious?

Comment

Big Sam Dime plays explained

I have seen a few responses to my picks, I am a little surprised to see them. I review my system below, it's fairly typical in my experience, a dime or unit or whatever you want to use is different for everyone, based on your bank roll.

I’ll review every game on the board and narrow that down to a few games. I’ll then organize the selection in a typical "Dime" rating system.

But first you will have to determine your bank roll to find out what a “Dime” means to you. Since I don’t recommend you play with the rent money, let’s determine how much you can lose in a week and not be in trouble with the landlord or power company. Of course, that will be up you.

Typical plays will range from 20 to 50 Dimes. It'll work like this... a “30x or 30 Dimes” play tells you how much I think you play on this particular game. For a typical bank roll, $1,000 for a week might be a good place to start, but you start with what you want… even $100 is OK… $10,000 is OK too.

For a $1,000 bank roll… a 10 Dime play for you would be $100 or $10 for each dime… $10 multiplied by 10 dimes equals $100.

A 50 Dime play would then be $500; $10 for each dime or 50 times 10 equals $500. If this is too steep, cut it in half… A 50x play might $250 or $5 time 50 dimes of action. You could go the other way too and double it. Determine YOUR VALUE for each dime and the math is easy.

Comment

Explain this shit in your own thread. I told you yesterday, one thread per day. I'm not telling you again.

Comment

Wayne ??

Spark ??

You know what to do
          He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

And you need a comp play with each post, not just the 1st.

Comment

sorry, i am trying to get the hang of this... i did realize it was one posting per day and didn't see your warning...

I meant to play one of the 20x for free, but in fact they are all free. my site is open to all until mid week.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSamSports View Post
                I have seen a few responses to my picks, I am a little surprised to see them. I review my system below, it's fairly typical in my experience, a dime or unit or whatever you want to use is different for everyone, based on your bank roll.

I’ll review every game on the board and narrow that down to a few games. I’ll then organize the selection in a typical "Dime" rating system.

But first you will have to determine your bank roll to find out what a “Dime” means to you. Since I don’t recommend you play with the rent money, let’s determine how much you can lose in a week and not be in trouble with the landlord or power company. Of course, that will be up you.

Typical plays will range from 20 to 50 Dimes. It'll work like this... a “30x or 30 Dimes” play tells you how much I think you play on this particular game. For a typical bank roll, $1,000 for a week might be a good place to start, but you start with what you want… even $100 is OK… $10,000 is OK too.

For a $1,000 bank roll… a 10 Dime play for you would be $100 or $10 for each dime… $10 multiplied by 10 dimes equals $100.

A 50 Dime play would then be $500; $10 for each dime or 50 times 10 equals $500. If this is too steep, cut it in half… A 50x play might $250 or $5 time 50 dimes of action. You could go the other way too and double it. Determine YOUR VALUE for each dime and the math is easy.
                Call any bookie in the world and tell them you want 50 dimes on a game and it means $50,000. Hype don't mean shit so why do you guys try it?

Comment

Working...
                X