Platinum NFL-X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platinum NFL-X

Visit AftermathOfTheStorm.com - The Platinum Standard in Sports Handicapping-NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAA handicapper. for FREE NFL PRESEASON and an all access football package(College & Pro) for just $69 through Super Bowl 2011...This offer ends in 2 weeks.

Indy Colts +3.5 (to win $300)

It is your classic one week to the next scenario. The Colts are the better two teams, even with backups included. The Colts were disgraced last week allowing the lowly Bills to put up big numbers and points, allowing them to score at all angles of play. The Bills had 144 yards on the ground, which wasn't as impressive considering Spiller had a 31 yd run within the first 3 minutes. In the air, the Colts allowed 223 yards passing, highlighted by a 70 yd TD pass from Edwards to Lee Evans. Thats only 150 the rest of the game - 1 play. The Colts allowed 2 FG's primarily due to too many turnovers(3 fumbles lost, 1 Int). The 1 pick was in the first half when Manning was taken to the house by McGee, a 78 yard return to the house. The Colts have had 7 days to prep for tonight's game, and they will not play bad tonight making them live dogs against GB.

The Packers are just 1-1 this preseason, and after an impressive win last week in Seattle, they come home, and turn to Aaron Rodgers to get it going early. The public likes GB 2-1, hence the 3.5 point favorite. What the public fails to realize is the letdown factor. GB, is coming off a weekend game, playing some 5 days later. Not much going on in those 5 days, and they could very well be unprepared tonight. The Pack had 3 turnovers last week, and just got a couple of breaks to win last week. After Rodgers, you look to Matt Flynn, and Graham Harrell. I love Curtis Painter over both of those guys combined, and with Manning getting to play for the longest time he'll see in preseason, I like the Colts in this spot tonight. Last week I was on them, but this week, they will win outright. Take the 3.5 points to the bank...
Working...
X