Xtrishax sports free trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xtrishax sports free trial

Not sure why my thread was closed, there is still 90 picks to go in the free trial.

Things got a little crazy in the thread, so if you are interested in the free trial please email me at [email protected] and I will email you the plays daily.

Oh ya, comp play... Red Sox -102 and Mets -115

Trish,

Do you and your brother use the same systems?

Comment

No... mine is better then his... lol.

Please email me if you have questions, want to stay away from the forums.

Comment

I don't have email. Sorry. If you want my business, you'll have to answer questions here

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          I don't have email. Sorry. If you want my business, you'll have to answer questions here

jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            I am being monitor by 5 monitors, so if you do not want me to email you plays you can see my results on the monitors.

Hard to talk to people here, everyone went crazy in my thread.

If you want the other 90 picks of the free trial shoot me an email, if not you can keep an eye on me on the monitors... CapperMonitor, SportsPickMonitor, ****************, ProSportsMonitor and Sports-Bettors.

Comment

Once again here is why I have a hard time with services giving out an email. I have been here for a million years it seems like And I have to ask permission for someones email. Why? Then you got a guy that has two posts and can broadcast his email. I am not picking on this guy and really don't give a shit about his picks but holy shit!

I don't understand the rationalization and no matter what if anyone decides to answer me the answer won't make a difference.
              What can possibly happen with emails here. I can find anything I want via the Internet. I just don't get how these services have free reign to give out their addy and I can't. What is the difference?

I don't go on other sites..that is gambling or similar to this. I just don't understand.
              Last edited by bryce; 08-11-2010, 09:46 PM.

Comment

I won't explain it again bryce because i know i already have before but that is how Monte wants it and i'm sure he would explain it the same way i have in the past. Some understand it and some don't. When i came here 8 years ago, the PM button used to work and people used to PM people left and right. Things had to change and he had reasons for it.

Comment

[QUOTE=wayne1218;1826700]I won't explain it again bryce because i know i already have before but that is how Monte wants it and i'm sure he would explain it the same way i have in the past. Some understand it and some don't. When i came here 8 years ago, the PM button used to work and people used to PM people left and right. Things had to change and he had reasons for

That is fine buddy! Again it just doesn't make sense to me. I obviously I am upset about it. I just don't get it. Yes we talked about this before but I still don't get it! Not trying to cause trouble as I think you know it's not my way but when something doesn't make sense I have to voice my opinion.
                  Thanks!

Comment

Stupid name for a service. Imo
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                      Stupid name for a service. Imo it should be jcdoeskbax

damn dude, thats a wierd name for a service
                      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                        Stupid name for a service. Imo
                        How about XJCX?

almost some Roman numerals right there!

Comment

You are an idiot. Get lost!
                          Last edited by wayne1218; 08-12-2010, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xtrishax View Post
                            You are an idiot. Get lost!
                            I wish I knew what this post said

Comment

Originally posted by xtrishax View Post
                              You are an idiot. Get lost you Dale Jr cock sucking FAG!
                              Here you go KB

Comment

Working...
                              X