Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston's College Hoops winner for Monday Free!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston's College Hoops winner for Monday Free!

Ty Gaston likes Pepperdine -15 over Cal State Fullerton in Monday's College Hoops Action!

For more winners go to tygaston.com and click on free picks!

Damn there alot of idiots who have nothing better to do but to harrass people who post plays. If they spent more time posting themselves, instead of criticizing someone when they do lose a game (yesterday I lost). The previous posts won!

Bottom line is, there are alot of people out there who bet small amounts and can't afford or won't pay people for games, so they check out the posts and play them, and follow when people get on a roll! When someone is hot, people shouldnt bury them when they do lose a game. Previously this year I hit 10 in a row, then when I lost some jerkoffs started their heckling. If you don't like me, don't click my threads PERIOD!

Ty Gaston

Not bashing you for losing yesterday with Indy....just for suggesting that they would beat New England by 4 TD's. Nobody who knows ANYTHING about football would suggest that. It's the NFL, bro'! Get real.

Good luck on your Pepperdine pick....do you like them to win by 50?
    We Can Never See Past The Choices We Don't Understand.

Comment

15 pts too many pts here.. i played CS Fullerton for 5 units...
      GL !
      BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

TY YOU ARE A BONAFIDE DUMB MOTHER FUCKER NOBODY WANTS YOUR PICKS ONLY TO FADE. ANYBODY PLAYING YOUR FUCKING PLAYS WOULDNT HAVE A SHITTER TO SHIT IN. PEPPERDINE GREAT PICK YOU WOULDNT KNOW YOUR ASS FROM A WHOLE IN THE GROUND/
        Last edited by knowlez; 12-02-2003, 01:39 AM.

Comment

shit

Did he rip someone off?

Why can't we be FRIENDS?

I know I know why because of STUPID PEOPLE!!!

Guess what I don't have to drink to have fun anymore!!!

God bless
          1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

how in the hell is this guy sleep at nite!!!! the biggest piece of crap that i know.

Comment

Working...
            X