Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston's 4 Touchdown Blowout in Sunday's NFL Free!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston's 4 Touchdown Blowout in Sunday's NFL Free!

Tennessee won and covered yesterday but not as expected by Ty Gaston as he was sure they would win by 6 touchdowns, either way Tennessee still covered the spread which ranged anywhere from 10 to 12 1/2 depending on where you were playing! Yes another nice winner indeed!

Ok here we go
    Ty Gaston likes Indianapolis as a 4 touchdown winner today in Sunday's NFL Action!

When your hot your hot and Ty Gaston is steaming right now, so follow us here at bettorschat everyday to check Ty Gaston's Free play

If you want another NFL winner today to use as a parlay with Indy, then go to Tygaston.com and click on free picks for another nice winner today

Ty Gaston

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTIN ME TY GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE NOBODY WANTS YOUR HORSE SHIT PLAYS. CROOKED PRICK GO PLAY WITH YOURSELF SOMERWHERE ELSE THIS A GOOD FORUM WE DONT NEED YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT HERE. GO FIND A GOOD SAUSAGE PARTY

Comment

Good job Ty.. keep posting ur plays...

knowlez.. let him post.. so we can fade the picks... winners all the time !!:-))
      BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

ty forgot that there are two teams on the field
        Don't be afraid

Comment

Who in the hell predicts "4 touchdown" winners in the NFL? Indy to beat NE by 4 TD's? C'mon, man.....what a freakin' joke!
          We Can Never See Past The Choices We Don't Understand.

Comment

Agree Oracle

It's hard enough to pick winners in the NFL. Let alone four Touchdowns and against New England lets get real here.

I don't think I have seen them lose by that much in at least three or four years. :confused: :confused:
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
            X