Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

* 11-0 Last 11 Days! This Scumbag is on Fire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * 11-0 Last 11 Days! This Scumbag is on Fire!

11-0 now the Last 11 Days! Today I have an Easy Power Play of the Day winner! This will be #12 in a Row. Go to PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping! and get this winner for Just $25 and YOU WIN OR THE REST OF JUNE IS FREE!

33-12 for 73.3% on the Baseball Season

11-0 for 100% Last 11 Days

21-10 for 67.7% for May 2010

One Play a Day will Keep the Bookie Away!

opinion Reds over

click on PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!
    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

PP, yesterday you apologized to the members at BC ... So why the Thread title today??

You really do not want to be here do you??

Comment

Comment

Of Course I want to be here! I love your Site Monte and Spark. Can you change the title? I have been called every name in the book. Chabge the scumbag part please. Thanks guys. silly title I;m sorry
        Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

If you were trying to get my attention, it worked. So much for yesterday's apology and promise of no more drama i guess .......

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
            I have been called every name in the book.
            Blame nobody but yourself for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
              Can you change the title?

Yes I can ... but I won't ... You made your bed ....

Comment

barely anyone posts or views the sport service threads cuz no one cares or knows most are scumbags....so we just should leave his threads alone... obviously wants attention and has it when mods are postin and arguin w/ him....he will just blend in w/ the other threads in this section that have no replies and 20 views that would be best thing to do
                edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Working...
                X