Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

* Lost On the Celtics. Where was Rondo and Garnett??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * Lost On the Celtics. Where was Rondo and Garnett??

I admit it. I got my ass kicked with the Celtics last night! Wow did Pau Gasol punk Garnett around all game long. Rondo was literally invisible the whole time too.

Baseball Power Play Tonight Just $25 Guaranteed or One Month is Free!

PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!

Two words people: Patience and Discipline Thats what will have you collecting from the book. My selective system combined with my money management program WORKS!

If you follow this system my talent will do the talking. If you are looking for 20-25 games a week then I am the wrong guy. If you want to be the 4 to% 5 of the gambling public that WINS year in and year out than I am your guy.

Power Play Wins is the top sports handicapping service in the country, and we prove it to thousands of clients, just like you, everyday. We WILL deliver winners for you, night after night, and best of all, you only pay for WINNING DAYS. That's right, if we don't show you a profit we will credit your account for a free day of service for any losing day that occurs during your subscription period...on the spot...NO questions asked!

PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!

18-6 (75.0%)
    Last 24 Days

23-8 (74.1%)
    2010 Baseball

opinion Phillies over

Click on PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!
    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

u must be giving ur picks free to alot of people cause u cost them alot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$
    with ur super lock of year

but u pay for what u get

Comment

Originally posted by flashypants View Post
      u must be giving ur picks free to alot of people cause u cost them alot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$
      with ur super lock of year

but u pay for what u get
      No Lock of years for me. I play each play at equal units. I'm 3-1 this week for +1.90 units by 1 unit a game. I'd say thats pretty good.

Monday winner Marlins
      Tuesday winner Dodgers
      Wednesday winner Giants
      Thursday Loser Celtics

3-1 I'll take anytime. I lost on Boston I admit it.

Comment

Dunno Why People Enjoy Hating On Ya So Much , I Cant Say The Same Ya Know . .

Comment

I have had this guys plays for over a month now and he is legit. He picks 1 play a day just like he says. Longest win streak has been 8 days with a few 3-4 day win streaks and only a couple 2 day losing streaks. I'm very happy with the service. Play is out by 10-11 AM and usually results in a win!

I agree with most that he needs to work on his thread titles lol.

Comment

Geez Mike, been a while since I've seen a dick so far down your throat

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

OMG! Bwhaaaaaahahaha

"Lose my number chief...."

KAZ
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

At least I can see my dick you fat fuck......

Comment

Comment

HAHA , that was funny there me n girl laughing hard at that one lmfao . . .

Comment

hahahahaha
                      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                        hahahahaha
                        be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                          I have had this guys plays for over a month now and he is legit. He picks 1 play a day just like he says. Longest win streak has been 8 days with a few 3-4 day win streaks and only a couple 2 day losing streaks. I'm very happy with the service. Play is out by 10-11 AM and usually results in a win!

I agree with most that he needs to work on his thread titles lol.
                          You forgot to leave a comp

Comment

It's my fault he lost last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                              You forgot to leave a comp
                              Fuck off, why is it so wrong that I give the guy some props? People have been bagging on him for a while now. He has made a decent amount of money. I didn't think it was such a big deal to give him a little credibility.

I had to find someone that could win a game or 2 in bases

Comment

Working...
                              X