"Beware" John Freddy [email protected]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Beware" John Freddy [email protected]

EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM JOHN FREDDY!!! I hope this helps others and he will get no future business from this site. His business practices are less than honest. He has not returned any of my e-mails.

John Freddy’s response - Yes we will send $100 and $100 BETJAMAICA free play. Just let us know how much your parlay wins incase we go 3-0. Thanks

Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 15:18:59 -0400
    To: [email protected] “John Freddy”
    Subject: Re: Saturday Night 3 GOYS SPECIAL!!

This is the line I have on the parlay 100.00-748.00 if you agree to honor your original commitment.

ARE YOU GOING TO HONOR THIS? 100.00 WIRED BACK 100.00 FREE PLAY AND ONE MONTH OF SPECIALS FREE.

John, Here is what YOU SAID:

Must go 3-0 or we give you 1 month of SPECIALS!!

We also Send you $100 and you get FREE BETJAMAICA $100 FREE PLAY.

We win you send half of winnings.

---- john freddy wrote:

Must go 3-0. IF we do send half of winnings. If we lose you get 1 Free month of specials, 100 cash sent to you and $100 Wager.

*** Please send us how much your parlay wins***

Red Sox - 150

Suns - 1.5

Flyers + 170

Here is another e-mail from someone else who tried to get their money from John Freddy:

Date: Sunday, May 30, 2010 11:52 AM

To: N/A

Subject: Re: Fwd: Saturday Night 3 GOYS!!!!!

Size: 7 KB

I will guarantee that he wont honor that agreement.I have had 3 of so called SPECIAL PLAYS or 3 GOYS and that piece of shit never honored 1 agreement.He just avoided my emails to put the 100.00 in my BET JAMAICA account.He is a scum bag.I dont even look at his emails,when he sends them to me.He only wants half of the money if it wins.Good Luck getting your 100.00 from a kid,trying to be a handicaper.He is a LOW LIFE.I will give you some very good advice stay the hell away from him and his plays and his special plays and his goys. P.S.SPAM HIS EMAILS.AND TELL HIM TO TAKE YOU OFF HIS MAILING LIST. Kevin

BUMP Stay Clear
    Today This is what he sent
    3 GOY type plays and one regular.

He was perfect 0-4 -39.5 units.
    Beware of this guy!
    > ---- john freddy wrote:
    > >
    > >
    > > 10 Units Tb Rays - 140
    > >
    > > 10 Units Marlins + 110
    > >
    > > 10 Units Mariners + 136
    > >
    > > 5 Units Tb/Rangs Over 9.5

Comment

He is a kid living in his parents house in Massachusetts. I tried warning people about this idiot when i banned him.

Comment

I sent emails to wayne showing him cursing and calling names like a child.

These emails he sent because he was angry at me for saying exactly what he won and lost because he would always say he went 3-2 or 5-4 for winning days the problem was is he would win the 3star selections and lose all the 10 and 20.

He is delusional and if I was anyone signing up it would be to play against him because at one point earlier this year he was down 31,000 over 2 month period.

I still get the emails and it gives me a good laugh at times but the only time I play anything he has is when I liked the game already myself.

Comment

Working...
        X