Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

* I am Just Dominating This Week! Celtics/Magic Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * I am Just Dominating This Week! Celtics/Magic Now!

Another Winner Last Night as the Marlins take control from the 1st pitch to the last. Thats now 5-0 the Last 5 days and 14-4 for 77.7% on the MLB Season and 59-24 for 71% on the NBA! I got today's NBA winner, go to PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping! and get this guaranteed winner and You Win or One Whole month is Free! No Hype, No excuses, just Results! I am the Premier Handicapper in the Industry so Why settle for these Scam Artists Who don't Guarantee their plays? You will Love the Service You recieve!

59-24 (71%) NBA

14-4 (77.7%) MLB

PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!

One Play a Day Will Keep the Bookie Away

opinion Rangers

Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

No Kidding , Thanks For Another Ezzzzz Winner Last Night , Stay Hott.......

Comment

Another Winner on Sunday with the Celtics +6.5 winning outright!! Thats now 6-0 the last 6 days and 60-24 on the NBA for 71.4%. And Baseball has been dominant going 14-4 for 77.7% to start the year! Nobody can match my results! Go to PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping! and get your membership today! Play my games and make the money the Real Pros make!

60-24 (71.4%) NBA

14-4 (77.7%) MLB Baseball

Nice day Jimmy, wow! Good luck

opinion tonight Phiilies under

Comment

Thank You Bud........ You One Play I Well Always Hammer........ Next Lost A Week Taken Your One Play Ty , I Paid For Service Before N Guess I Lost 10k With His Picks N A Week .... Not With You N 2 Months Killin it Now THANK YOU........

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Greek View Post
          Thank You Bud........ You One Play I Well Always Hammer........ Next Lost A Week Taken Your One Play Ty , I Paid For Service Before N Guess I Lost 10k With His Picks N A Week .... Not With You N 2 Months Killin it Now THANK YOU........
          Thanks Jimmy. who was the other service lol?

opinion WNBA Strom

Comment

Out Of Respect For This Site , I Wont Mention Him , But Can Email Ya Later..... I See What Its Take To Make Money Tho.... Before I Was Taken 10-15 Games A Night , Learned With You Sending Only 1 Play Aday... I Only Bet 5 Max Games A Night , Better Results N Dont Have To Sweat 10-15 Games N To Make A Buck LoL......

Comment

still don't know why services can put there email addy out there---I don't understand this at all---not to be a pp licker but if they can talk offline why can't I post my addy to say Liberty---or Desert Oasis...or whoever just to say whatever....---coz you guys know by now I am not a service but a loyal guy to this site...

Make sense at all---

PLEASE if I missed something let me know as I asked this question months ago and no one replied---actually CHADO did and said services are allowed to post addy's...it was during the super bowl--he(some service) posted for one day and left----never came back here but was allowed to post an ADDY...
              Last edited by bryce; 05-16-2010, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                still don't know why services can put there email addy out there---I don't understand this at all---not to be a pp licker but if they can talk offline why can't I post my addy to say Liberty---or Desert Oasis...or whoever just to say whatever....---coz you guys know by now I am not a service but a loyal guy to this site...

Make sense at all---

PLEASE if I missed something let me know as I asked this question months ago and no one replied---actually CHADO did and said services are allowed to post addy's...it was during the super bowl--he(some service) posted for one day and left----never came back here but was allowed to post an ADDY...
                Because they have to post in a forum that allows it bryce and that forum is just for them because of one reason and one reason only, they are selling something. Services are generally not out spamming forums because they are here to sell one thing, themself. Too many "Regular" posters have fucked over monte hard by getting tons of emails after be-friending many people and then directing them to other forums. We used to have PM's here until several people were using it to spam everybody on the site behind monte's back. Now do we think you would be spamming forums or anything? Absolutely NOT ..... BUT we can't let one person do it and not another. It had to be a universal rule to work and up to now, it has.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  Because they have to post in a forum that allows it bryce and that forum is just for them because of one reason and one reason only, they are selling something. Services are generally not out spamming forums because they are here to sell one thing, themself. Too many "Regular" posters have fucked over monte hard by getting tons of emails after be-friending many people and then directing them to other forums. We used to have PM's here until several people were using it to spam everybody on the site behind monte's back. Now do we think you would be spamming forums or anything? Absolutely NOT ..... BUT we can't let one person do it and not another. It had to be a universal rule to work and up to now, it has.
                  Well I knew there had to be some explanation--
                  I understand and have been here long enough that I have seen regular posters be idiots to the point of where we can't exchange emails without going through the proper channels.
                  I hope you see my point as these guys could direct others to many other sites as well.
                  Just my opinion---thanks for the reply.

Comment

Working...
                  X