• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday's College Hoops 400** WIRE PLAY

NCAAB:
    400** WIRE PLAY:
    ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I'm not going to post it because I get too many rugrats posting replies. If you want the plays just ask Bettorschat how to get a hold of me......thanxxxxx
    DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Then why make the post you did?

Playing games is for the Sports Services section. This section is for posting plays, remember???

Go ahead and say some lame response..it would be right in line with how you act.

Comment

sorry stupid

lame enough for you?

Comment

Not bad, below estimates but still in the ballpark.

You know that many (including myself) supported and rooted for you when some here were ragging on your record recently.

Nice way to show yourself, hop right back into the scammer role and pimp your plays.

Next time around do not expect the same support. You are going against all that is good on this site.

Very *** like. (that was supposed to read 3X X's there...lmao)

As for myself, take your 2 minute posting before kick off play and put it in your arse..

Comment

you did support and root for me which is why i am so surprised why you and other ex-supporters like Homer would act this childish all of a sudden!!!!!

Comment

Sports Tipster,

You need to e-mail me as last time I tried contacting you the e-mail bounced back.

Comment

This is getting ridiculous. BC, can't you see this guy is using you to tout his service! He should post in the service section.

Comment

just post it dude, or go to the sports services where u can ask for contact info and all that stuff.....its only fair, i thought this was for posting picks?

Comment

I tried to warn everyone months ago that this clown is a scammer. He has a game of the year at least twice a week. Anyone that says they hit 80% is full of shit. I can't believe this advertising is allowed on here. Maybe now all of the people that said I was bashing will finally see what a scammer this asshole is.

Comment

im not accusing anyone of scamming but this board is supposed to be for picks and topics related to picks.......NOT for someone asking for email contacts for plays, whether be it for money or not. There is a section for all of this and its the 'sports services'.

Comment

Wheres the free pick?????
                      Nevermind, EZ, Wayne, Wiz and all the others put out enough winners for me.
                      You can't get there from here..........

Comment

Working...
                      X