Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <b>Monday NBA BEST BET here</b>

Hawks/Knicks 'OVER' 209 1/2

I don't know which I'm more amazed at the most? The fact the Knicks could allow New Jersey 113 points at home including 91 over the final three quarters or that New York could score 93 points despite 0-for-18 shooting from beyond the arc. The last five meetings in the Hawks/Knicks series have gone 'OVER' the total with the winning team posting at least 109 in each. Atlanta just played a 127-122 shootout type of game with Golden State at home on Friday night. The birds enter tonight having gone 'OVER' in six straight including at Miami on Saturday. The Knicks have played 'UNDER' in two straight, but that was after an 11-1 tear w/ 'OVERS'. The Knicks defense is downright attrocious allowing 110 or more in 11 of their last 14 games. In a recent road game Atlanta scored 116 points at Chicago and only connected on 44 percent from the floor. The 94 points at Miami on Saturday isn't bad when you consider the Hawks were playing the 2nd of back-to-back nights and only hit 39 percent. New York has permitted six of their last seven opponents to swish 50 percent or better from the floor. New York is 7-1 'OVER' in their last eight when playing in the role of the underdog. The 'OVER' is a remarkable 20-6 the last 26 meetings. The Knicks are yielded better than 112 per game in thier last five. While Atlanta is 4-1 in their last five, the defense has allowed 101.8 per in that span or 4.3 points more than their seasonal average. While the Knicks have only produced 96 and 93 points in their last two games, they had tallied triple digits in 10 of their previous 13. Atlanta is 37-24 'OVER' in all games this year including a 28-17 clip when casted as a chalk. The Knicks are 17-6 'OVER' after allowing 110 or more points in their last game this year. I love the chances of this game exceeding 209 1/2.

Good luck Monday night guys.

Mark "The Animal"
    TheRealAnimal.com
    [email protected]
Working...
X