Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

zachandjoespicks 2/26/10 (+$670 last night)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zachandjoespicks 2/26/10 (+$670 last night)

Hey everyone,

What a night! We went 9-2 (+$670) last night. We're not afraid to admit when we lose, and we certainly arent afraid to admit when we win. The past two nights were not good for us, losing $400 overall the past two nights, but BAM we came back last night and won $670 to cover the past two nights losses and THEN SOME. I promised that if it were a losing night, I'd be giving away MANY free week subscriptions to everyone who signed up last night. I would have came through with my word, but we won, and YOU won as well.

Just take a look at our free picks w/l ratio... We've had 16 days where we've posted on bettorschat in this forum... We're 12-4 in our free plays alone. So if you've been riding those and not signing up, you're up +$760.00 just on those free picks (based on $110 to win $100 bets.)

Look, we're not here to spit broken promises to you. We don't have a high tech super flashy website, because all that doesnt matter. All we're here to do is pick winners for you. We'll have losing days for sure. We'll have more winning days than losing days. How many services admit that they lost money... they never do. I don't care if I come on here and post that we lost $150 or $250 or however much we lost in a night, because guess what, we're human... we'll lose, but we'll come right back and win it back and then some.

We'll give you an incentive to sign up for this weekend. If you sign up for the 2 night's worth of picks on our website tonight by 6pm EST, we'll give you Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays card included. Basically, we'll throw in an extra day for you. We have clients right now that are willing to testify to what a good service and how much they're enjoying the no bs approach. We're not here to steal your money. If we we're, we'd be long gone by now. People are coming to us everyday because they're sick of their service. We also have people coming to us that have never signed up for a service. We're honored, we really are. There's nothing wrong with wanting to win. We're just a group of guys wanting to spread the wealth, and for that, you sign up and show a little "thank you," when you purchase a subscription. So again... just sign up tonight by 6pm for the 2 day package, and it'll automatically be turned into a 3 day package and you'll be able to enjoy an entire weekend, starting tonight, of plays.

If you don't want to sign up, honestly, it's OK. They'll still be food on the table this weekend. We're former bettorschat.com regular posters... we're good people. If you want to start winning tonight, sign up and we'll hook you up. If you want refrences, or you have questions or comments, e-mail me.. I'll e-mail you right back. [email protected]

Sign up tonight by 6pm EST for our 2 day package, and we'll throw in an extra day and you'll get Friday, Saturday and Sunday included in the two day package. Hurry, offer expires at 6pm EST tonight. You'll start recieving plays in your e-mail tonight by 6:30P. Thanks again guys for the business, I really do appreciate it.

FREE PLAY: (12-4 OVERALL, 9-0 last 9 free plays)

NBA- PHOENIX -9.0

Hey everyone,

Only 40 minutes left to sign up for this incentive for tonight...If you purchase the 2 day package worth of picks ($30.) we'll throw in an extra day for Sunday so you get the whole weekend for the 2 day package price. That's a $50.00 value for just $30.00. Sign up by 6pm EST and we'll put you right into the mix. Our last week and a half has been great! We've had a bunch of winning nights, then 2 losing nights, then we won it all back and then some, then we lost a little bit and now we're back to winning. We've netted close to $2000 for our subscribers over the past 1.5 weeks. if you can't spend $30 to make way more than that, than you're in the wrong hobby. Stop losing, and stop subscribing to that sub-par service... stop the broken promises and come aboard. We're friendly folks. Sign up online right now Untitled document

E-mail with any questions or comments [email protected]

another Free play for you tonight: NBA: PORTLAND +3.5

Comment

Working...
    X