Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

zachandjoepicks 2/19/10 (+$890 past 2 nights)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zachandjoepicks 2/19/10 (+$890 past 2 nights)

Hey guys!

So two nights ago we offered a deal to all of you to sign up and if you didnt win, you'd get you're money back and BOOM, we won $400 that night (based on $100 bets.)

Last night we followed it up and won $490! Thats $890 we've won for you in the past 48 hours. We're feeling good about the service and clearly you are too!

What you have to remember about us is that we're just normal guys. We're not sitting in an office somewhere and feeding you with a bunch of BS. We gamble just like you do everyday. The plays we send to you, we've got money on them too. It's in our best interest that these plays WIN because of what's on the line not only money but reputation.

I've been around Bettorschat for over 3 years and if you ask most people, im a no nonsense kind of guy. A straight shooter. Im not here to take your money and run. Im here to help guide you in making the right picks so that you make money and we make some pocket change. We've won over $890 the past two nights for our clients that have signed up. In the past two nights alone you would have paid for your membership a.) 44 times over if you had a one night pass. b.) 30 times over if you had a two day pass, c.) 14 times over if you had a week pass, and d.) 6 times over if you had a monthly pass.

Guys/gals, we're not here to rip you off. If you're tired of losing and you'd like a service that doesnt feed you the crap that you might be used to... sign up today for one of our 4 options for subscriptions.

If you have any questions, e-mail me. I'll get right back to you. [email protected] You can sign up online right now at Untitled document

Sign up any night before 6pm EST and receive your full card via e-mail by 6:30pm EST. We only send out one e-mail with plays each day and that will ALWAYS be by 6:30pm EST each night.

Thanks guys! Hope to help out however I can. Have a great night out there!

FREE PLAY: BROWN +6.0
Working...
X