Monday Hoops Action!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Hoops Action!

Well we said all week we would sweep Superbowl and thats exactly what we did. Saints and Over gets the job done. Its Monday and start to a fresh new week. Its rivarly week in College hoops so theres lots of good games to choice from. Tonight we have a couple big winners. Join us email us at [email protected]! As Always Goodluck At Gametimeeeeeeeeee!!

Free Play - College of Charleston - 7

Come on gametime you win the game and you cant even have a correct writeup.

It was Saints and under you had and won with and its also games to choose from.

Comment

last time i checked the game went under....and who is WE? is it you and your buddys in the treehouse craming numbers?
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Didn't he also lose 3 prop bets and split 4 other plays so losing some vig. He acts like his $1000 a play clients don't lose anything when he splits.

Comment

This is what he sent me ...

3 Units. S.Fla + 8
          3 Units. Sfla/Nd Over 147

5 Units Colts/Saints Under 57
          4 Units Saints + 5
          3 Units Northwestern - 9.5
          3 Units Celtics - 3
          2 Units Celts/Magic Over 187

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
            This is what he sent me ...

3 Units. S.Fla + 8
            3 Units. Sfla/Nd Over 147

5 Units Colts/Saints Under 57
            4 Units Saints + 5
            3 Units Northwestern - 9.5
            3 Units Celtics - 3
            2 Units Celts/Magic Over 187
            4-3. He posted 3 prop bets also that I think were all losers, but whatever, who cares, he was gonna hype regardless.

Comment

i wouldnt give the change out of ashtray in the car for this rummys picks......but he does make some warm and fuzzy threads about him sweeping every other nite...ill give props on that.....
              Last edited by bover1; 02-08-2010, 05:13 PM.
              MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                4-3. He posted 3 prop bets also that I think were all losers, but whatever, who cares, he was gonna hype regardless.
                Not sure about the props Big ... Maybe he posted those here ... but that is all he sent me via e-mail ..

Comment

Originally posted by bover1 View Post
                  i wouldnt give the change out of ashtray in the car for this rummys picks......but he does make some warm and fuzzy threads about him sweeping every other nite...ill give props on that.....
                  I'd let him write my resume if I ever need a new job, he's good at highlighting the positives and ignoring the negatives.

Comment

The props were just free plays we didnt send those to clients.

Free Play - 3 Units La Tech + 2

Comment

Working...
                    X