Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

?? Brandon lang superbowl winner number 18 in a row ??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
    First off. You come off like a 14 year old. Sorry junior, bUT gRoWn uPs dNt riTe Lik dIs. Write like an adult if you expect anyone to take you seriously.

Secondly. Highly doubtful that a 14 year old just lost $40k on a ML bet on the Colts. If you did, and you were recently weaned off of mom's teet, get some professional help.

KAZ
    who do u think you are sayin I am 14 first off sir I did risk 40 k on the game and 2 bash me after I take a hit like that thanks alot guess your a better man then myself

Comment

Stu Feiner admits in a video that when Brandon used to work for him (which is true), that Stu gave Brandon his first 12 Super Bowl wins.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiLLyRuNNeR247 View Post
        He finally loses 1 n I bet 20000 on the money line lose 40000 my wife Gona leave me I can't wait 2 get a hold of Lang wen he comes 2 Philly
        .....really....wow high roller you have that much disposable income to bet on a pick some scumbag tout puts out......you deserve to lose then....i really doubt there is someone who takes action like that anyway....
        Last edited by bover1; 02-08-2010, 01:21 PM.
        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Working...
        X