SuperBowl Sunday Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperBowl Sunday Inside!!!

Well we love to talk about the winners and we dont shy away from talking about bad days and saturday was a horrible day the only good thing that came out of saturday is we hit our GOM on Wake Forest other then that we shit the bed. We just couldnt win a game yesterday and it happens sometimes in this industry and its all how you bounce back and that is what we plan on doing on Sunday. Its time to get on another big roll. We were studying this Superbowl all day long and i think it really messed up our concentration on saturdays games. Well we have side and total in NFL game along with some nice prop bets and we will post SUNDAYS SUPERBOWL and more FREE right here. Well ill cya all sunday and lets cash in on some hoops and the big daddy of them all the SUPERBOWL!!

Thanks and Goodluck

Free Play - Manning to throw a TD pass in 3rd quarter - YES + 135... Colts and manning are one of the best teams coming out of halftime and making adjustments. So far in this playofs Colts have owned the 3rd quarter and were getting + 135 on manning to throw a TD pass. I absolutley love the value and this play as i definatley see Colts scoring out of halftime!!

1 win and 12 losses is talking about it,not saying you had a bad day.

I need money to buy some new knives because I have some dull ones and I dont want it to hurt when I cut my wrist.

If anyone can help out it would be appreciated.

GL in the bowl because I have had my head in mine throwing up for the last few hours.

Comment

Services hardly ever post actual results from (his words), "a horrible day" (1-12 wow), and post units lost on those days even less. Units lost are probably what most people are interested in knowing, because we all know you can go 10 and 6 and still lose money.........

Comment

Superbowl Sunday + Hoops FREE Inside!

We are changing are Unit System.. From 1-5 Units... 1 is lowest and 5 is like a GOY TYPE PLAY..

3 Units. S.Fla + 8
        3 Units. Sfla/Nd Over 147

Be back with rest of card by 1:00 Eastern Superbowl and everything.

Comment

You already have one thread!

Comment

good luck gametime

Comment

I posted that yesterday but ill keep it in this thread. Thanks

Comment

It says Sunday and that would mean you had 2 yesterday anyway. One thread per day

Comment

5 UNITS Saints/Colts Under 57
                  4 UNITS SAINTS + 5

Comment

Originally posted by gizmo View Post
                    1 win and 12 losses is talking about it,not saying you had a bad day.

I need money to buy some new knives because I have some dull ones and I dont want it to hurt when I cut my wrist.

If anyone can help out it would be appreciated.

GL in the bowl because I have had my head in mine throwing up for the last few hours.
                    The brutal part is you paid for those

Comment

Good Luck Time to BOUNCE BACK

Comment

We also had

3 Units Northwestern - 9.5
                        3 Units Celtics - 3
                        2 Units Celts/Magic Over 187

Few Prop Bets

Colts to have more Fgs - 130
                        First team to score Saints.
                        Superbowl MVP Reggie Bush + 1300 easy choice is Brees if saints win but i think they must use bush alot to win so great shot if saints win.

Comment

good call Gametime

Comment

Working...
                          X