Thursday PAC 10 Game Of Month!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday PAC 10 Game Of Month!!!

Well tonight we have our Pac 10 Game of Month and this game is a winner. A $100 dollar player is up $1,630 on the week and we look to continue to make money and get us a big bankroll for SuperBowl Sunday. We have 2 huge plays in Superbowl also. Well join us for $99 and get rest of Hoops College and Pro thats a great deal considering we usally charge that for about a week of service and we are making money each month. January was a winning month and we off to a good start in Febuary. Email us at [email protected] for sign up details. As Always Goodluck At Gametimeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Free Play - Miami Ohio + 4

wash st.
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1 View Post
      wash st.
      Damn, this is so weird bove ... I just circled WASH ST

Comment

Originally posted by bover1 View Post
        wash st.

what is wash st ?? is that his big game??

Comment

I have no idea 88 ...

Comment

Could be UCLA or CAL, I like all three

Comment

Tonights Card

Here is tonights Card. Thanks and Goodluck

ALL 4 Plays are 10* Plays.. I know some make think 3 GOM in 1 night is crazy, but we usally have 1 GOM per conferance in a month and it just happens all 3 end up on tonights card. We guaranteed a 3 teamer on monday and we said those were all GOY type plays and they went 3-0 so lets do some damage!!

PAC 10 GAME OF MONTH # 1 Stanford + 4.5.... Your might be asking yourself why is your big game on a team that hasnt won a road game yet. Well that is the only negative on this game. Stanford might be 0-8 on road, but this team matches up well with Ucla. Stanford already beat Ucla this year 70-59 and if you dig deep in that game Ucla dominated the stats and still lost by 11 points. Ucla shot 54.8% from field and out rebounded Stanford 26-21 and shot better then them and 54.8% is a very high Fg % and they still lost by doubl digits. This Ucla team just isnt that good and we backed them a few weeks ago and they played good for a while, but then just fell apart in crunchtime and they have done this all season long.Stanford has been playing decent basketball and if it wasnt for such a bad road record this team would be very good. They have beat Virginia, only lost to Oklahoma st by 1 and Kentucky by 8. Stanford won the first meeting not to long ago and this time they get there first road win of year and Sweep the season series also. Stanford wins this game outright!!!

MAC GAME OF MONTH # 2 Miami Ohio + 4 This is another road team that hasnt won a game yet 0-10 on road!! You might know think we are crazy backing an 0-8 road team and now an 0-10 road team, but you really have to look at every angle. First off Vegas puts this game at 4 and W.Michigan is 8-2 at home v.s an 0-10 road team and there only favored by 4 points??? Well if you look deeper into this Miami Ohio is starting to get things together and have had shit together all season long. They might be from a conferance that doesent get alot of hype, but doesent mean they havent played anybody. Just look at why they might be 0-10 on road. They went into Kentucky and dominated KY the whole first half and had more than a double digit lead for most of game, but KY stormed back and won game by only 2 points!! They pretty much dominated one of the best teams in the country for 40 minutes and just came up short. They also lost on road to Colorado by 2 a team that took Kansas to overtime last night, Lost to Xaiver by 3 and lost to Cincy by 4 these are some of the elite teams and they didnt even lose by more than 4 to any of these teams. Miami O has won 2 straight games and i look for them to win there 3rd straight and finally get that much needed road win. Another Outright win we think!!

OHIO VALLEY GAME OF MONTH # 3 Murray st - 22.5... Murray St is a dominate team in there conferance. They are like a Duke in the Acc except in a small conferance. They are 11-0 at home and have already beaten up on this Tenn St team. This Tenn St team has lost key players and is also 1-12 on road and has lost 6 straight games. They are also 1-10 in conferance and there only win coming against last place team Tenn-Martin. 4 players have been dismissed from this Tenn St team. Josh Sain Tenn St leading scorer, Darius Cox there leading rebounder and Erick Peguero and Hamelton Nash who play decent minutes as well. This team is horrible even with there leading scored and leading rebounder without them spells diaster. These teams already matched up earlier this year and Murray St dominated winning 80-59 on the road. They outscored Tenn St 43-19 in the first half if they can cover 22.5 in one half on the road v.s this team just imagine what they can do to them at home. I expect a 30+ pt win, but wouldnt be suprised at a 40 something win!!

Cincy + 3...Notre Dame is one of those teams that is great one game then blows the next. They just lost on road to Rutgers a team that didnt even have a conferance win. Cincy already beat Nd this year in a tight game 60-58 and Nd shot 40.7% from Field and Cincy shot 32.3% and still won. The major reason was Cincy won the offensive rebound battle 18-3!! and outrebounded Nd 48-28!! I just think Cincy will outrebound Nd again tonight and that will lead to 2nd chance points and that will spell diaster for ND. Take Cincy + PTS!!

Here are 2 more plays that we just couldnt confirm so they dont count, but they are some good leans..

Ga Tech + 12.5... This line is way to high and it might have to do with the fact Duke is 5-0 Last 5 games ATS at home and they are just dominate at home. Like we always say its all about matchups and we are getting a good matchup as Ga Tech can play with Duke. They just beat Duke not to long ago 71-67 and now they play again and there getting 12.5 points just because there on the road?? We feel this line is about 5 or 6 points off and expect a tight battle and why shouldnt we Ga Tech is a solid team and the most they have lost by all year is 7 points. They havent lost by more than 7 all season and now vegas expects them to lose by more than 13 and have already beaten Duke. We will take the generous amount of points!!!

N.Carolina + 3.5... Nc has been up and down all year long. We know what this team is capable of any night and right now they are on the bubble and need to turn there season around if they want to make tourney. Vir Tech is 10-0 at home, but alot of those wins werent v.s impressive opponents. N.carolina already beat Vir Tech 78-64 a month ago and exploded on Vir Tech for a 44-26 2nd half outburst. N.Carolina is much bigger in size down low and if they get out in transition and make this a run and gun game i think they can outscore Vtech on any given night. Take N.Carolina + PTs!!!

Comment

Gl2u Gametime sports!

Comment

good luck gametime

Comment

Thanks guys..

GOM Miami Ohio + 4 Won outright!
                    GOM Murray St depends on line you got i posted 22.5, but when i bet it i got 22. I just sent out an email to my clients some got a push some got hooked by half a point and actually had a few emailing me saying they won and bought a point because large point spreads are always close. I will count as a loss just because i had some lose and some push.Murray St didnt even play that great and still won by 22. They had a 24 and 25 pt lead with few mins to go but tenn st hit a couple threes right at end.
                    GOM Stanford + 4.5 Pending.

Free Play for Friday - Cornell - 21

Comment

Originally posted by gametimesports View Post
                      Thanks guys..

GOM Miami Ohio + 4 Won outright!
                      GOM Murray St depends on line you got i posted 22.5, but when i bet it i got 22. I just sent out an email to my clients some got a push some got hooked by half a point and actually had a few emailing me saying they won and bought a point because large point spreads are always close. I will count as a loss just because i had some lose and some push.Murray St didnt even play that great and still won by 22. They had a 24 and 25 pt lead with few mins to go but tenn st hit a couple threes right at end.
                      GOM Stanford + 4.5 Pending.

Free Play for Friday - Cornell - 21
                      Good luck, I hope Stanford hits for a break even night.

Getem next time buddy

Comment

Working...
                      X