Wed Night Hoops!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wed Night Hoops!

Well 4-1 night last night and monday was 5-3 so we are 9-4 69% to start the week after that mini weekend slump. Everyone runs into a bad day or two we had been red hot for over a month or so but we had a losing weekend, but we are bouncing right back to start the week. Now that football has only one game left we can focus all of our attention to college and pro hoops and we have dominated college hoops all season long. We are working very hard to limit are card to only a few plays a night and we are looking to have a huge money making season. Join us for only $99 and get the rest of College and Pro hoops. This is the chepeast deal around for the amount of information we supply. We also have service reports so anyone that wants Brandon Lang, Jim Fiest, Wayne Root, and over 100 other ones let us know we have them. Some may want to Fade them or play them.

Email us at [email protected] to sign up!!!

Free Play - Chicago Bulls + 5.5

Tonight a couple Huge Winners Join us!!

Tonights Card Free Preview Day 3

Well another winning night 4-1. Lets continue tonight...

Monday 5-3

Tuesday 4-1

Overall 9-4 69%

College Hoops. Playing all 4 of these the same because i really found solid info on all 4 and we are expecting a great night.

10* Creighton + 2.5... Ok this has been made a major move some heavy hitters have contacted me and the sharps are playing the Dog in this one. This line opened up at Bradley- 4 and has dropped down to 2.5 despite 72%-78% of public on Bradley. Bradley has also won 3 straight games and is 7-3 at Home. While Creighton is 1-8 on road and they are without there starting guard and this line has dropped!! This has public money all over one side and sharp money on the other. Play Creighton + PTS!!!!

10* Providence +5... One of my biggest reasons im backing Providence is i expect a Major Letdown from Uconn tonight. They just had the center stage saturday in front of the home crowd on national televison and they knocked off one of the best teams in the nation in Texas. Also Uconn is 13-6 and they have won all 13 games at home!! yes thats right 13-1 at home and 0-5 on road couple games were nuetral. Providence isnt a bad team there 11-8 and hold a 7-4 home record.Uconn also struggles with this Friar team in years past they have lost the last 3 meetings and 5 of 7 before beating them on jan 31 94-61. This is another reason im backing Providence for the revenge factor they already got beat by Uconn and now payback is what there looking for. Uconns road troubles continue and i think the Friars can win outright!! Take the Pts!!!

10* Villinova - 10.5...One thing that stood out to me was the Total at 167 that is really high, but i wouldnt put it past these 2 teams as they can score at will. I expect a high scoring game and expect Nova to be able to get whatever they want tonight. They can pretty much name there score. Nova is 9-0 at home and so far they are unbeatable at home and basically on the season as they are 18-1. Nd is 15-5 but 13 of those wins have come at home and when on the road there not the same team. The major problem i see with Nd in this game is that they basically play 6 players and are not deep at all so i think they may hang around for a little bit, but Nova will end up exploding and could see Nova putting up near 100 in this one!!! Take Nova - Pts!!!

10* Florida St + 12.5... Its all about matchups and i really like the way Fla St matches up with Duke. This Duke team is perfect at home going 12-0 and they can play, but sometimes this season Duke has struggled and when they do they dont look like a top 10 team. You might be saying there 16-3 when do they struggle. Well even in some of those wins there are strecthes across the game were this team can look really average. The big advantage i think will be Fla St on defense. They are # 1 in field goal defense at 35.5 percent per game and they only allow 60.2 pts per game. Fla st matches up well inside and out with this team and i think there going to cause Duke alot of problems. Fla st is also 9-3 ATS the last 12 meetings vs. Duke and 5-1 Ats at Cameron Indoor. I think Fla St battles all night and keeps this game extremley close!!! Take Fla St + Pts!!!!

Comment

even though i like Duke, im going w you on all 4 games.
      G LUCK!

Comment

Good job man.. Just wish I went with my guy and didnt follow you on flordia st.. oh well...3-1 ill take that any time..
        keep posting winners!

Comment

Working...
        X