AFC/NFC Championship Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFC/NFC Championship Games!

We go 3-5-1 or 4-4 on yesterdays card depending on what line you got on wright st i know some of my members won on that. We have given out many many free days and have had weeks were we hadnt lost at all in a night and we get no props an thats fine with me i could care less i dont need a pat on the back everytime i win, but when i have a losing day i get all these people coming out of the woodwork saying omg i lost so much money you suck. Well its called gambling and you can lose and people who complain dont know how to gamble in the first place. If your going to gamble its called money managment and if you have 1 bad day that should mean shit. We have made money every month and we are up so much money on the season we have hit about 70% for the past 2 months and then we lose a couple of games and everyone crys. We have members that ave been thanking us for all the money they are making and dont bet everything they have everyday of the week. Its like you win big one night and then the next night you lose it all thats not gambling and you need to find yourself a new hobby or proffesion if you cant take the losses. Well enough with the BS today we have Side and Total of both games and we also have our BIGGEST wager this year we are realeasing our first ever 20* GOY. We feel there is a definate advantage in of these games and i really feel we are going 4-0 today.

Email us at [email protected] to sign up!!

Free Play - Seton Hall - 3

Sorry meant to say 3-6-1 or 4-5 yesterday...

Another Free Play - Mavs/Knicks Over 198

Comment

Here is the problem with your service,I have no idea what time you are sending out plays and you may send them out and than add something.

For instance if I like a game a at noon on Sat. I have to wait til 11:50 to see if you r picking that game than I may get screwed on the line and every 1/2 pt counts.Also you will send out picks than add a game that starts in 2 hrs to the card.Can you send out an email everyday and let people know what time you may have plays so I dont miss a game I like.

I signed up with you because it was inexpensive to see if you were any good and will not have time to cap in the next few weeks so I do really hope you win but if you want to be honest than do so.

And the record yesterday is 3-5-1 for -27.9 units .If you made the pick at -2 than -2 it is you do not get a pass on your pick if someone got a better line.
      Last edited by gizmo; 01-24-2010, 12:38 PM.

Comment

and you never added in your late 3 unit round robin for 0-4 either

Comment

Here is our CARD FREE.2 Losing days in a row. It happens were still at about 70% for last 2 months. LETS ROCK AND ROLL TODAY!!!!

20* NFC GOY SAINTS - 3.5
          10* Saints/Vikings Under 53.5

10* JETS + 8.5
          10* Jets/Colts Over 39.5

Jets and Saints Superbowl?? Lets Watch and Win!!!
          We love this card and we really think its a 4-0 SWEEP!!!! lets Cash in!!!

Comment

Working...
          X