Nfl playoffs + hoops!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl playoffs + hoops!!

Good night last night 4-1 just missing the sweep.Well it looks like a big day as we look to Sweep in the NFL playoffs. Last year we dominated the Playoffs and we look to do big damage just like the Bowl Games. Email us to get on board at [email protected].

NFL Playoffs Package $99 which will include Hoops as well.
    Weekly $70
    Monthly $179
    Rest of Hoops and Foots $399

Free Play - Kstate/Missouri Over 159

Email us to join our Service. [email protected]...

As Always Goodluck At Gametimeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Good Luck Gametime.
    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

Nfl card goy early game!

Thanks Powerplays goodluck to you too.

NFL CARD TODAY.
      10* GAME OF YEAR JETS + 2.5
      10* JETS + 130
      7* Over 34

10* GAME OF MONTH EAGLES + 3.5
      7* Boys/Eagles Over 45
      7* Eagles + 160

Jets have the advantage overall in almost every category i think. First off they are the much hotter team going into the playoffs and everyear this seems to be huge if your not playing well going into playoffs you usally stumble. Jets just punded Bengals last week 37-0 and i know most of you will say well they didnt play hard or most of starters were out. Well Chad Johnson going into that game said if Revas shut him down he would change him name back to Johnson well Revas shut him down bigtime. The biggest key i see in this game is Jets can run the ball and Bengals have a tough time stopping the run. I think just like last week Jets will run all over them and that will open up the pass as well. Defense wins ball games and i see Jets shuting down the Bengals. Jets win Easy.

Jets 27
      Bengals 13

Eagles-Cowboys. This will be the 3rd time they play each other this year with Dallas winning both games. Dallas dominated last week also when Philly had a chance for the # 2 seed. Now That was the first time in a long time were the Eagles were shutout and i just dont see dallas shuting phillys offense down again. Dallas sucks when it comes to playoffs they havent won a home playoff game since 1996 v.s Vikings i think. Romo will once again choke and i think Both teams will be able to trade points early with Philly pulling away in 2nd half.

Eagles 31
      Cowboys 23

Thanks and Goodluck

Comment

I got to hand it to you. You have been lights out that I have monitored you. Good Job Gametime.
        Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

Exactly way i thought the Jets would be playing and i like them to win game by 10-14 pts so ill take the pts 2nd half.

2nd Half 7* Jets + 2

Comment

Last Post 1 CBB game for tonight..

9* Portland + 2.5 Over Zaga

Comment

Dam to bad you didnt ride the BOYS would of been a great day

Comment

Working...
              X