Friday Freeday NBA Inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Freeday NBA Inside!

Well all im going to say if Colt didnt go down last night in 1st qrter i definatley think Texas wins that game fairly easy. Texas was dominating the first qrter until Colt left and freshman qb just made too many mistakes right before halftime with 3 seconds left bama intercepts a shovel pass and scores a td lol. After halftime he actually made it a game and i thought we may cover down 3 with 2 minutes left and we had the ball but once again he fumbled the ball on a blitz. Overall it was a pretty exciting game and i feel bad that Colt didnt get to play in the Champ game. Well lets get to tonight and the NBA 5 plays in all.

10* Heat + 6
    10* Celtics + 3.5
    9* Celts/Hawks Under 196
    7* Blazers + 4
    7* Nuggets + 4

Really Solid Card in my opinion.

I really beg to differ with you.

For you to say that "Texas was dominating the first qrter" - I think that is a MAJOR reach.
    The fake punt was a bonehead call by Saban and the fumble on the kickoff was another Alabama miscue and Texas still mananged ONLY 2 field goals after being handed great field position.

There is NO WAY anyone can say that Texas was DOMINATING the first quarter. The should have been up 14-0, but were only up 6-0. I really don't know what game you were watching because there was nothing Texas did to say they were "dominating" the quarter.
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
      I really beg to differ with you.

For you to say that "Texas was dominating the first qrter" - I think that is a MAJOR reach.
      The fake punt was a bonehead call by Saban and the fumble on the kickoff was another Alabama miscue and Texas still mananged ONLY 2 field goals after being handed great field position.

There is NO WAY anyone can say that Texas was DOMINATING the first quarter. The should have been up 14-0, but were only up 6-0. I really don't know what game you were watching because there was nothing Texas did to say they were "dominating" the quarter.

He says Texas was dominating the 1st until the Mccoy left. Maybe somebody should tell this guy that McCoy left after 5 offensive plays and with 10 minutes left in the 1st qtr AND up a whopping 3-0. He obviously didn't watch the game to come out and say Texas was DOMINATING the game until Colt left. So they were "Dominating" the game for 4 minutes? What a jackass!

Comment

I based what i said off of Colt.

# 1 Colt got injured. Which made Texas hand it off almost everytime and they got FG from 1 yard line because alabama didnt even have to think about pass with fresh qb. 3-0 should of been 7-0... The they get kickoff and already in FG range Colt probably would of put up a TD so could of been 14-0 or atleast 10-0 because colt would have scored 1 of those times. Thats 10-14 pts instead they got 6. Then right before half Colt wouldnt have got intercepted on a shovel pass hell he wouldnt of been throwing a shovel pass thats another 7 pts that wouldnt of happened. Then Texas dominated 2nd half with a freshamn qb down 18 pts and it was 15-0 run by Texas with a freshman qb. Texas down 3 with 3 minutes to go. Your telling me If colt played whole game Bama would of had lead fuck that Texas would of been up at Halftime and they would of continued to dominate. Bama scored almost everypoint because of freshman qbs mistakes. But you guys are right lol you know it all. lol

Comment

Originally posted by gametimesports View Post
          I based what i said off of Colt.

# 1 Colt got injured. Which made Texas hand it off almost everytime and they got FG from 1 yard line because alabama didnt even have to think about pass with fresh qb. 3-0 should of been 7-0... The they get kickoff and already in FG range Colt probably would of put up a TD so could of been 14-0 or atleast 10-0 because colt would have scored 1 of those times.

But you guys are right lol you know it all. lol
          You are about as dumb as it gets and you want people to trust you with their money? Every time you speak, you sound even dumber. 3-0 should have been 7-0 huh? Hey dummy, Colt was in for that whole 1st drive and he failed to score 7 so how again "Should it" have been 7-0? Do you even watch these games or what?

And yes, looks like "We" are right.

Comment

QUOTE - "Texas was dominating the first qrter until Colt left"

this was YOUR QUOTE, not mine. My arguement with you was THAT QUOTE BY YOU.
            The game I saw did not have Texas dominating the game the first 5 minutes that McCoy was in the game. The score was 3-0 and was caused by a bonehead call by Saban - NOT because Texas DOMINATED the game.

No one knows what the outcome would have been if McCoy would not have been hurt. If you say that Texas would have dominated had McCoy been in the game, then you know ZERO about football. I'm not saying they might not have but you can't say they would have either - unless your crystal ball says they would.
            But, if you had a crystal ball, you would have known that McCoy was going to get hurt.

You don't think that Alabama also changed some of their defensive schemes when McCoy went out? Of course they did. And you don't think that Bama came out conservative in the second half because of the lead? Yes they did, right or wrong, they still did.

Just don't say that "Texas was dominating the first qrter until Colt left" because you make yourself look very bad.
            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Nice Night

I've been following you for a little bit.....you guys aren't all that bad!!! I really think they should leave you alone with the texas comment....everyone has there own opinion on the colt mccoy situation....looking forward to your plays today!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X