Texas-Bama Game of Year!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas-Bama Game of Year!!!!!!!!

Well we hit Over in CFB game last night and get a push on the Free play, but we just continue to hit every bowl play it seems like. I wish bowl season lasted all year long. Well tonight our biggest wager we have made in 10+ years. This game is a winner no doubt about it. Anyone who wants to sign up after play wins we will give them play. We have side and total and we are going 2-0.

Email us at [email protected]

NFL Playoff package $99
    Rest of Hoops and Foots $399
    Weekly $70, Monthly $199

Free Plays 4-0-1 last 5 push last night. lets go for # 5.

Free Play - Troy Over 156

Yes, you did hit the over .. I know because you e-mailed me the play ... but how do you figure you pushed Stanford?? The free play ...

Originally posted by gametimesports View Post
    Well another Sweep last night perfect 3-0 and we look to do it again. We promised all of our clients and ourself that this new year we would be much more selective and only release a few plays a night and so far its working great. We have another Bowl Winner tonight as we have dominated bowl games Boise St outright 2 days ago Iowa outright last night and we also end the Bowl year with a GOY on Bama-Tx game. Join the hottest service in the industry. Email us at [email protected] to sign up.

NFL playoffs Package $89

Free plays have hit 4 in a row lets go for # 5.

Free Play - Stanford - 1.5

As Always Goodluck At Gametimeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Comment

He didn't think anyone would notice that. I'm gonna guess Texas and the under

Comment

Sorry i didnt relize i posted 1.5 because i bet it at 1 my bad. Not like i didnt think anyone would catch that or i would be an idiot. My fault bet the play at -1 so wasnt thinking even sent out to clients as - 1.

Tonight

10* BOWL GOY TEXAS + 4
        9* OVER 45.5
        7* Knicks/Bobcats Over 198.5

Texas 31
        Bama 20

Comment

Not like i didnt think anyone would catch that or i would be an idiot.
          Trust me, you are, and this isn't the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time you tried to pull a stunt here!

Comment

Why would i care There FREE plays i wouldnt try to trick anyone. I even sent spark the plays Stanford - 1, so i wasnt thinking i posted them at 1.5. I could care less if the free plays win.

Comment

I even sent spark the plays Stanford - 1,

Are you seriously that retarded??? Spark posted what you sent him or what you posted here and it wasn't Stanford -1

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                Are you seriously that retarded??? Spark posted what you sent him or what you posted here and it wasn't Stanford -1
                This is what he sent me last night

9* Houston Rockets + 4.5
                9* Stanford - 1
                7* Cuse/Memph Over 145
                7* Cmich/Troy Over 63

But his free play that he posted in yesterdays thread was -1.5 ..

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post

But his free play that he posted in yesterdays thread was -1.5 ..

Right, that's why i said "Or posted here". The people here care about what he posted here, not what he sent to you and his 3 friends.

Comment

See i dont think you read what spark said. I wouldnt try to lie about a free play lol.

Comment

Right, that's why i said "Or posted here". The people here care about what he posted here, not what he sent to you and his 3 friends.
                      hahahahaha 3 friends ...

I agree, that is why I called him on it ...

Comment

I dont see why there is so much hate towards my post. I am the only service that actually posts many free nights and we are an honest service we talk about the winners and we talk about the losers. Sorry we get exicted and like to tell you about our winners. I am done arguing with anyone else on here i got better things to do with my life. Ill just post my Free plays and info on service. Last time i ever reply to something. Thanks and Goodluck

Comment

See i dont think you read what spark said. I wouldnt try to lie about a free play lol.

Wrong dumbass, like HE SAID, he called you out on it because that is what YOU posted last night. Not us, YOU.

Comment

I dont see why there is so much hate towards my post. I am the only service that actually posts many free nights and we are an honest service we talk about the winners and we talk about the losers. Sorry we get exicted and like to tell you about our winners. I am done arguing with anyone else on here i got better things to do with my life. Ill just post my Free plays and info on service. Last time i ever reply to something. Thanks and Goodluck
                            Honest my ass. You are a lying POS and you have been called out on it before. before i really get started on you are your fucked up ways here again.

Comment

Honest my ass. You are a lying POS and you have been called out on it before. before i really get started on you are your fucked up ways here again.

is

me thinks you better
                              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Working...
                              X