Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Bales 5-1 +64 units last night, 70% this week monitored!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Bales 5-1 +64 units last night, 70% this week monitored!

5-1 last night +64 units!

As we said, really loved the card and did not disappoint!

25* Wisconsin +3.5 SU WINNER!
    15* Cleveland Cavaliers +2 SU WINNER!
    15* Oklahoma City Thunder +2 SU WINNER!
    10* Marquette +12 WINNER!
    10* Syracuse -3.5 WINNER!
    10* Texas Tech +8 Loss

100 Unit Challenge!

I'm looking forward to starting a new year and having our best year yet! To kick it off I'm putting out the 100 unit challenge. Simply purchase a monthly package between now and January 1st, and if we are not up 100 or more units at the end of the day January 31st, the rest of the year is on us. I promise you no other handicapper will work harder this year for you.
    (Note: I want to add this since I've been asked. Say on the last day we are up 55 units., We will not have a 45* play to get to 100. We will stick to our regular ratings. If we have a 100* play during this period it will not count toward the challenge.)

**** Hot Streaks ****
    7-3 (70%) +57.5 units this week!
    81-58 (58%) this month!
    6-2 (75%) in Bowl Games!
    14-6 (70%) our last 20 NFL selections!
    Our Hot Streaks can be verified by Trackpicks.com

Allow us to inform you on why we are the #1 Sports Advisor in the nation. We are monitored at seven different monitors, Trackpicks being the one I get my lines from and keep my official record by. Being monitored lets you the client, check on any claims we might make. While other handicappers use false records to trick you into playing with them, we can actually prove that we are hitting 58% for the month, and have gone 14-6 (70%) our last 18 NFL games! Stop gambling and start investing with a proven winner today! All the proof you need that no one is better is just one click away. Where are all those other "winners" monitored at?

Wednesday's Card

15* - Uconn at Cincinnati (CBB)
    10* - Heat at Hornets (NBA)
    10* - Celtics at Suns (NBA)
    10* - Bowling Green at Idaho (CFB)

Go 4-0 today!

KyleBales.com - Professional Sports Advisor

Follow us on Twitter to get our "Sharp Plays"
    Kyle Bales (KyleBalesSports) on Twitter

12/30 COMP

Arizona +3 (CFB)

if you don't mind, would you please post your picks after they go off, so you can't claim you win. I'm not implying that you're dishonest, but it would look a lot better.
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
    X