Another BIGGIE Going Today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another BIGGIE Going Today!!!

Well once again the big game play cashes as we told you Wisconsin would win outright and they did exactly that. Another big Game of Month Winner. Sunday 2-0 on GOYS Monday 1-0 on GOY TOTAL Tuesday 1-0 on Game of Month. These Games of Year and Games of Month keep hitting at an amazing clip now 93% for the season!!! Well another big Game of the Month play goes and wins in one of these 2 Bowl Games. Get on board and start the winning. This play is a winner. Email us at [email protected]... As Always Goodluck At Gametimeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Free Play - Celts/Suns Over 207

Have a Early Top play on Bowling Green + 1. To get our Game of Month play tonight email us to sign up!! [email protected]. Bowl Games hitting just above 80%.

9* Bowling Green + 1

Thanks and Goodluck

Comment

I keep getting emails asking what the play is for tonight and throughout the week. I am a service and you have to sign up to get plays. We sometimes give out FREE nights, but for now on please do not send emails asking what the plays are. I will give out tonight FREE and thats it. Thanks and Goodluck

10* GAME OF MONTH NEBRASKA - 3

9* NEB/ARI OVER 41

9* CELTICS + 5

9* 76ERS + 2.5

Comment

Working...
      X