Monday nfl + bowl game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday nfl + bowl game!

Well tonight we love the Bowl Matchup between Georgia and Texas A&M we have side and total in this one and we absolutley love the side. We also have MNF side and total. 4 Plays in all tonight we may add CBB or NBA, but nothing has been confirmed yet. Sign up and join the # 1 big play service. We just keep hitting the big ones yesterday 2-0 on our GOY plays as both teams got the jobe done. Email us at [email protected]. As Always Goodluck At Gametimeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Free Play - Pitt/Depaul Over 117

Mnf goy winner free!

We have updraged one of the MNF plays to a GAME OF YEAR play. To get this absolutley FREE email us at [email protected]. This is an absolute lock just like yesterdays 2-0 on GOYS. Just like SD Chargers and OVER when i said SD would put up over 30 and they crushed titans 42-17. Our GOYS are hitting 91% over the last 2 years. Email me now this is a huge winner!!!!

Free Play - Gs Warriors + 5

Comment

Mnf total goy + side play!!!

MNF TOTAL OF YEAR 10* MIN/CHI OVER 41

When these teams faced each other one month ago, the over/under line was 47. The game finished with 46 - a tough beat for Over bettors as there were 31 points at the half.The Over is 3-0 when the Vikings have played here the last three years. Last year's game finished with a score of 48-41 and the 2007 meeting had a score of 34-31! The Vikings have also gone 15-7 to the Over when playing games with totals ranging from 35.5 to 42, 3-1 this season. With Chicagos season already over too this helps this out alot more, They will be more loose with there play calls and look for Chicago to want to put up points at home on the big monday night football stage. I also expect alot of turnovers from Bears and Vikings and this will lead to shorter field sitations as i expect both qb's to throw atleast 1 int tonight.Jay Cutler threw three more interceptions last week to increase his NFL-worst total to 25 Another big reason i expect alot of points from Vikings also they only scored 7 pts last week v.s carolina and there was alot of issues with childress and farve, Vikings are headed to the playoffs and need to turn this around and need to get the offense going. There will be offense tonight i can guarentee you that so sit back and watch the sparks fly as this one flys OVER THE TOTAL of 41!!!!

9* Bears + 9 I think Bears play care free football tonight and just play there hearts out for there fans and since there on National Television. The biggest thing i look at tonight is that Childress has said behind close doors if Farve gets hit tonight or we have a good lead they will take Farve out of the game and rest him. If Bears can get to Farve or even if they are down say 10-14 pts Farve is coming out of the game and we all saw what happened yesterday with my GOY on Jets. Colts were up 15-10 and Manning left game and they Jets destroyed them 29-15 a 19-0 run. I expect more of the same Bears either keep it close to begin with and Farve gets taken out at some point and then its easy winner because Vikings aint scoring after there key players come out!!!!

10* MNF GOY TOTAL Min/Chi Over 41
      9* Bears + 9

Comment

Working...
      X