Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Already 2-0 in the Bowl Season! Monster Sunday with 10 Plays!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already 2-0 in the Bowl Season! Monster Sunday with 10 Plays!!

$15 Daily Package Guaranteed to show a profit or one whole week FREE!
    $99 Bowls Special Every Play Everyday thru the Super bowl, there is nothing else to buy!

PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!

Already 2-0 this Bowl season with Easy covers on Wyoming +11 Outright and Rutgers Easily! I dominate Bowl Season every year. last year going 21-6 and the year before going 19-7. Today is huge with Easy NFL all day and tonight's New Orleans Bowl! Testimonials Below!

"I would like to thank your company for being good at what they do. I have used other services just to be frustrated at the end of the day. They always seem to just win enough to break even or so you just lose a little. Well let me tell you I am probably the smallest player you have. I cannot afford to keep losing money every day. Well since i joined with you in October i have not lost money any week, that is rare for me. I use your money mangement plan and can honestly say it works. Anyway just wanted to say thank you. There is nothing better than looking forward to the end of day to check my account balance. Then if you do lose one day i KNOW by the end of the week i will have it back."
    Sean B.
    Missouri

"I have been using PPW for over 6 months now. Great service! The picks are dead on everyday. Keep up the great work!!"
    JB
    California

"Just wanted to thank you and your staff for providing an honest sports service. You do what you say you will and show honest figures. This was the best month I ever had since I started and believe me I have tried several services none of which come close to yours for timely posting of your picks and results. Keep up the great work."
    T.F
    Knoxville, TN

"I will have you know that I cleaned out my favorite’s folder. I deleted all of the sport forums that I had. All the "Free Picks" web pages. All the Bull Shit. I now can play a game, hang out with the wife, and go out to dinner and a movie. I can stop looking for a winner that never wins. I love that you have the plays out so dam early. This works for me because I have my own business, and put in about 60 to 70 hrs a week, then add 10 to 12 hr of so called "Capping Sports" and you don't have a life, and if I would keep that up, I wouldn't have a wife. (That could be a good thing) Karl thanks for giving me my life back."
    Joe V.
    Milwaukee, Wi

"I have always been skeptical of handicapping services. Some of the claims they make are rediculous, but after watching your site for a few weeks I realized that you were different than the rest - your HONEST. Thanks for teaching me how to place my bets and manage my money properly."
    Robert R.
    New York

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! After years of losing I am finally WINNING and having FUN at the same time."
    Reebok Man
    CA

"I want to thank you for your quick responses to emails. Having been with other betting sites on the internet I can honestly say Power Play Wins is a cut above the rest!!! You guys are great about keeping us informed about what's going on. Keep up the good work!"
    D.H.
    KS

PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!

lean St Johns
    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

LOL are these made up? I have seen your plays a number of times and have seen you have a winning day once or twice out of about 15-20 times. I know greek can even attest to that over the past month or so you have been the worst capper. I am a sports service also and dont care if i get new members i just have to say most services out there are bad and this is funny because i have seen 0-5, 1-4, 1-5 2-6 the last 4 or 5 times i seen your plays. These people who signed up must be fading you and thats why they are winning lol.

Im sorry Spark,Wayne and others who run site, but i wouldnt want any newbies to fall for this bull either. I was once in there position buying services and losing my shirt. Just watch out.

Comment

Originally posted by gametimesports View Post
      LOL are these made up? I have seen your plays a number of times and have seen you have a winning day once or twice out of about 15-20 times. I know greek can even attest to that over the past month or so you have been the worst capper. I am a sports service also and dont care if i get new members i just have to say most services out there are bad and this is funny because i have seen 0-5, 1-4, 1-5 2-6 the last 4 or 5 times i seen your plays. These people who signed up must be fading you and thats why they are winning lol.

Im sorry Spark,Wayne and others who run site, but i wouldnt want any newbies to fall for this bull either. I was once in there position buying services and losing my shirt. Just watch out.
      Stay out of my threads! What is it with You!

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
        Stay out of my threads! What is it with You!

This guy is following you around like a stalker dude.............

Comment

"I was following Powerplays MLB Picks. Now a year without a santa claus".

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
          North Pole
          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

I never knew there was a service like powerplays they simpily lose everyday and they are the greatest fade in the world. Thanks again i went from being homeless to owning the playboy mansion. Now i got tons of money and Naked Girls!! Thanks again!!!

Sincerly,
            Hugh Hefner
            California

Comment

I never knew there was a service like powerplays they simpily lose everyday and they are the greatest fade in the world. Thanks again i went from being homeless to owning the playboy mansion. Now i got tons of money and Naked Girls!! Thanks again!!!

Sincerly,
              Hugh Hefner
              California
              You are a Disgrace! Having to go in other people's threads? www.clown'sass.com/gametimesports.gov.fuckhead

You contradict yourself knucklehead so after being 'broke" you become a service??

lean Lions+14 PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!

Comment

Goober stay out of his threads instead of trying to stir up shit.

Comment

Working...
                X