Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WED Night CBB 5-0 GOY + GOM This Weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WED Night CBB 5-0 GOY + GOM This Weekend!

Well another CBB win to extend the steak. Rutgers/Rider game goes Over the total and we get our 13 straight College Hoops Winner. What can i say about the NBA last night. All i can say is WOW. Thats right WOW we had a bad luck of NBA last night first we had the New York Knicks + 5. New York dominated the whole entire game and had a double digit lead going into 4th quarter so we were looking great. Bobcats went on a lttle 4th qrter run, but we still had a 6 pt lead with under 3 mins to go so we were in great position not only to cover, but get the outright win. Well this is exactly what bad teams do and Knicks decided to leave the bulding and not play the last 3 minutes of the game as the Bobcats went on a 15-2 run to end the game!!! So then we go to Lakers game and they played just good enough to get the late cover and up 10 pts Lakers steal the ball with less than 20 seconds to go and Kobe gets the dunk so were up 12 pts with 10 seconds to go, Bulls come down shoot a 3 miss it get an offensive rebound shoot another 3 miss another rebound and a kick out to Deng and he drains a 3 with 2 seconds left lose by half a point in last second.Then we had Kings + 7 and they had the lead with 3 mins to play and all of a sudden decided not to score anymore and we end up getting the push. 1-2-1 on the night and our first losing night since last week -$860 We got some bad luck. Well this Saturday we have our College Basketball Game of Year and we also have another Game of Month play both on Saturday should be a huge day. Tonight we have CBB and NBA and we will once again try to extend the CBB streak to 14!!! Email us to get on board at [email protected].

Saturday CBB GOY + GOM!!!!! Perfect 5-0 on Season!!

10* Game of Month Minnesota - 17 Winner!!
    10* Game of Month San Diego St - 8 Winner!!
    9* Wisconsin - 5.5 Winner!!
    9* Butler - 4 Winner!!
    7* Gtown - 2 Winner!!
    7* Witchita St - 11 Winner!!
    7* San Diego + 6 Outright Winner!!
    9* Temple + 4 Outright Winner!!
    9* Miami Ohio + 3 Outright Winner!!
    9* Rhode Island + 5 Outright Winner!!
    9* Fla Atlantic + 3 Outright Winner!!
    9* Hou/Troy Over 170 Winner!!
    9* Rutgers/Rider Over 137 Winner!!

13-0 + $11,100 Based on $100 bettor. If you started with $100 and let it ride everytime you would have almost a million dollars lol.

Sorry i forgot Free Play - Jazz/Nets Over 198. I get 2 bumps a day. I just forgot. Spark does this mean i cant post my plays after they start? if so let me know Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by gametimesports View Post
      Sorry i forgot Free Play - Jazz/Nets Over 198. I get 2 bumps a day. I just forgot. Spark does this mean i cant post my plays after they start? if so let me know Thanks
      5 minutes after they start

Comment

Tonights Card FREE

9* Game of Month Washington Wizards + 3

9* Game of Month # 2 Utep + 7

7* Stanford - 2

7* Wash/Sac Over 213.5

Comment

Working...
        X