Mnf & cbb 10-0 last 10!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mnf & cbb 10-0 last 10!!!

Well we had another winning day yesterday won in the NFL ending the night hitting the Eagles and Over our combined Hoops run was on a 11-0 run but a few losses in the nba changed that, but still perfect in CBB last 10 as we go 3-0 yesterday in College Hoops as all 3 Underdogs win there Game Outright!!! So far this season in College Hoops our favorites have dominated and our Underdog picks keep winning outright. Get on board because this week at Gametime we put our perfect record to the test once again with a Game of Year pick and a couple big Game of Month Picks in CBB this week. Email us and start the winning today and lets see if we can smash last months 10-0 cbb run. We already got 10 in a row this month lets keep going!!! Email us at [email protected] to get package details. As always Goodluck at Gametimeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Here is the Current Streak and here is a look at our Game of Month and Game of Year plays on the Year Perfect 5-0 by the way!! On this run every single favorite has covered easy and every single Underdog has won outright. Same thing goes for our GOM + GOY's on the Season all Favs Covered Easy and all Underdogs Won Outright!!!

10* Game of Month Minnesota - 17 Winner!!
    10* Game of Month San Diego St - 8 Winner!!
    9* Wisconsin - 5.5 Winner!!
    9* Butler - 4 Winner!!
    7* Gtown - 2 Winner!!
    7* Witchita St - 11 Winner!!
    7* Celtics - 9.5 Winner!!
    7* San Diego + 6 Outright Winner!!
    9* Temple + 4 Outright Winner!!
    9* Miami Ohio + 3 Outright Winner!!
    9* Rhode Island + 5 Outright Winner!!

10-0 Last 10!!!

CBB Game of Month Plays 3-0
    GOM # 1 Wisconsin + 4.5 Over Duke Wisconsin Wins Outright 73-69
    GOM # 2 Minnesota - 17 Over St Joes Minnesota Wins 97-74
    GOM # 3 San Diego St - 8 Over Arizona SD Wins 63-46

CBB Game of Year Plays 2-0
    Game of Year # 1 Gonzaga + 1 over Wisconsin Gonzaga Wins Outright 74-61
    Game of Year # 2 Illinois + 5 over Clemson Illinois Wins Outright 76-74

Perfect 5-0 on Game of Month or Game of Year plays. Now thats BIGTIME winning!!!

What was the comp play, sorry? Good Job
    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Seriously dude, you are too funny. You made some good calls, I'll give you that, but overall you were mediocre again. NBA was horrible, and your NFL took a lose I believe. Anyways, whatever, hopefully people aren't falling for it. Good luck

Comment

Comp Play Celts/Girzz Over 194

Actually NFL was 6-5 on Day just won a little bit
        College Hoops was 3-0
        Nba was 0-2

9-7 Overall Yesterday on Sunday
        Saturday 9-3 8-0 on Hoops

Buddy you keep saying i hope people aint falling for this shit???

We are over 80% on the Season in CBB plays and we are almost at 100 plays this year. Perfect 5-0 on Big plays in CBB
        NFL and CFB GOM and GOYS 18-5 This year. We have won money every single month this year and have won money 13 out of last 14 weeks. 13 out last 14 weeks we have showed a profit based on system. Thats hilarious all of our clients can back that up and if you want you can go ahead and check all the posts i have ever made here and we are up. I posted 10-0 run in CBB last month right here for all to see FREE. This month i have gone 10-0 Run again. I would love to see you pull off 10 straight winners. I guarantee you cant even do that. We have done it twice already since posting here and no telling how many more in a row we will win in CBB. We win money week after week and have had a couple bad weekends in a row and thats it and we still made money for the week. Im done arguring with you my clients are happy and i am happy. You are miserable and need to keep coming into my threads. You just said last night nice hit on Eagles and Over and then you come in and say, I hope people dont fall for the bullshit lol. Make up ur mind kid, why dont you post ur pic for everyone to see again now thats a joke lol

Comment

When you make a post make sure you put a comp play in there.

Comment

If you & your clients are happy then quit getting so defensive!!

Comment

Originally posted by gametimesports View Post

9-7 Overall Yesterday on Sunday
              Plus your happy clients paid for your picks, they must be really happy.

Comment

I might have to hire this guy

Comment

Opinions on CBB
                  NO U home playing Fl Atlantic.

I kind of like NO U. anyone?

Comment

Mondays Card

Here is our Card for tonight on Monday. We are currently on a 10-0 CBB run and hopefully that will continue tonight. We also have a play on the Celtics game, which many of you know that is our home team and we have been on a roll on celtics games. Last game we gave out Celtics - 9.5 over Bulls Winner before that we had Wizards + 7.5 over Celts Winner we Had Celtics + 1.5 at Spurs Winner, Bucks + 12 at Celts Winner We had Celts - 4 and Over 190 over Ok city We had Celts - over bocats Winner. The last 7 Celtics game we have played a Perfect 7-0 you all can check that out as well. We have been dominating Celtics games as well. Just like we said last year we hit over 83% on Celts games. Well lets continue the win streaks put into play tonight. Sign up people and start the winning with us today!!!! enough talk here is tonights Card.
                    NFL
                    9* Arizona Cardinals - 4
                    9* Ariz/Sf Under 45

CBB
                    9* Fla Atlantic + 3
                    9* Hou/Troy Over 170

NBA
                    9* Grizzilies + 8
                    7* Nuggets - 10.5

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                      When you make a post make sure you put a comp play in there.
                      This is typical of this guy. It allows him to keep bumping his threads by adding a comp later.

This is the same guy who swore to put it all in one post on weekdays and he is up to 3 already. Another mis-step by this leach and i'm giving him yet another ban. It's beyond ridiculous at this point ........

Comment

Just lock his thread up

Fed up with this ...

Comment

Spark you said yesterday that i get 2 bumps.. I posted early forgot Free play by mistake and then posted Card???

Comment

Originally posted by gametimesports View Post
                            Spark you said yesterday that i get 2 bumps.. I posted early forgot Free play by mistake and then posted Card???

How do you count?? ...

Post 1 ... Post 4 ... Post 10

Not going to go back and forth with you on this ...

Comment

Working...
                            X