Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6-2-1 Overall Yesterday... NBA Comp Play Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-2-1 Overall Yesterday... NBA Comp Play Inside!!!

2-1 in CBB, 2-1-1 in the NBA and a perfect 2-0 on MNF ( 4-0 the last 2 mondays now) equals a nice little 6-2-1 day, all documented.
    This week I have bunch of great specials going on.

First, there are games in college football being played on thursday and friday night this week and I have got both side winners for you. These winners are so strong that I am a attaching a special guarantee to them. If I don't hit both plays then not only will you get the rest of college regular season for free, but you will also get all of my bowl selections throughout December 31st. The cost will be $20.00 for both plays. These two plays will be available Wednesday after 5 pm.

I also have my ACC, WAC, and MWC Games of the Year going this weekend and then on Sunday, my Total's G.O.Y and my Inter- Conference G.O.Y., plus my NFL Game of the Month. all 6 plays are a part of special deals and the info on that can be found at www.luckyleprechaunsports.com.

Todays comp play is to take Detroit +3 over the Lakers. The lakers are really over valued on the road this year going 0-5 ATS as road favs. Detroit Played them tough in LA last week and now they get revenge.

Visit my site to get my comp CBB play on the day.

Good Luck Tonight!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...
X