Biggest Weekend Of Year!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Weekend Of Year!!!

Well the beat goes on here at Gametime as we hit our Game of the Month Play lasy night with Oregon St + 10 getting the easy cover. The game was never in doubt. We also had a nice winning night hitting the Jets,Celtics,CS Northridge, we lost the Total in the football game, but we feel it was capped right on as there was 26 points at halftime and all we needed was 11 pts in 2nd half, but Mark Sanchez got hurt and that really killed our chances becuase after that Jets couldnt even move the ball. Well another winning night and that makes # 3 in a row this week and were on track to another winning week and we havent had a losing week in a long long time, I cant even remember the last time. This weekend could be our biggest weekend of the year. We have mulitple championship games in college football and some big ones in the NFL we are 5-1 on GOY plays this month and look to cash in on possibly 3 to 4 more this weekend. Also a few Game of Month plays and those plays are hitting close to 90% as well. Stop wasting your time trying to handicapp on your own. You just wont be able to win everynight on a consistant basis, I was once there before too i was a young capper thinking i dont need information i can win on my own and all that happened was i would win a couple nights, but then lost it right back. Here at Gametime we are winning everyweek. If you want to start collecting from your man everyweek then get on board. If you cant afford to pay you just cant afford to play. As always Goodluck at Gametimeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Email us to get on board for Major Weekend!!!
    [email protected]

Free Play - Celts/Thunder Over 192

Free Client Play for all Goodluck

Free Client Play. Goodluck

7* Iona - 7.5

Comment

9* Pacers + 8
      7* Celtics - 4
      7* Celts/Thunder Over 190
      7* Iona - 7.5
      7* Ohio/Mich Over 57
      5* Heat + 11.5
      5* Riverside Pk

Full Card

Comment

adding 7* CBB

9* Pacers + 8
        7* Celtics - 4 Winner!
        7* Celts/Thunder Over 190 Winner!
        7* Iona - 7.5 Lost
        7* Ohio/Mich Over 57
        5* Heat + 11.5
        5* Riverside Pk

Adding 7* Oregon St - 2

2-1 so far cashing in on our home team as well as the over in that game. Going for 4 straight winning nights hopefully Pacers our top play can hang on and hoepfully the last 2 CBB plays of the night can cash.

Comment

Working...
        X