• 6-2 L8 75* 4 Early inside!

6-2 L8 + 300 Units

75* Game of Month Penn St - 24 BLOWOUT
    75* Mich/Purdue Over 53
    75* Ga Tech - 13
    75* Kansas St + 1.5

More Later

Huge cfb goy plus nba total !!!

We have uncovered huge information on one of tonights CFB games. This game is a winner by halftime. Vegas is way off with a line. In the NBA we have a TOTAL play just were we want it. Over the last few games this has matched up perfect with our situation tonight. This Total is off by atleast 10-15 pts EASY. One of these teams has been playing under there potential latley on offense and Vegas has made this over/under way to low. Email us to get on Board at [email protected]. Both plays are around 8:00 eastern we will post the plays once game starts, but this is 2-0 SWEEP!
    FREE PLAY BC EAGLES - 4.5

Comment

2nd Half Plays!!!

Well tough first half for Penn ST down 10-0 most of way tied it up 10-10 right before half. I still beleive Penn St has a great shot to cover 24 in with that in mind these 2 2nd half bets are big plays if Penn St covers 2nd half goes over!

75* Penn St - 13.5
      75* Penn St/Ind Over 27.5

Goodluck!

Comment

3:30 Games PAC 10 GOY.

Well so far Purd/Mich Over Winner, Ga Tech - 13 Winner and 2 Pending Kstate and Penn St. Well lets get to afternoon plays and our PAC 10 Game Of Year!

100* PAC 10 GOY STANDFORD + 10.5
        First off i want to say that these are two teams going in opposite directions and i know USC has only lost 2 games, but what i mean by this is USC has already played there best football this season. Once they got smoked by Oregon there season was over. USC plays to win the national championship everyear and once they are elimated they tend to go through the motions and usally thats still good enough to win because of the powerhouse they are. Standford is the team that has impressed me the most this year out of any team in the nation. I have bet Standford many many times this year and they have been good to me. Jim H head coach of Standford and former QB in NFL has this team running and gunning on offense. This team is tough to stop they have put up big numbers all year just last week v.s Oregon they put up 51,38 v.s Arizona 42 v.s San Jose St 33 v.s Arizona St 34 V.s Washington 39 at Wash St. This team can score and they are a solid 6-3 on year and lost some close ones they have lost by 5,7,10 so they havent been beat by more than 10.5 this year that right there lets you know they either win or lose close and this team is running on all cylinders right now. Standford has also broke the top 25 rankings this week and are looking to show the world how good they are. They are pumped up for this game, this is there championship game and here is what coach said Our goal is to win the Pac-10 championship," coach Jim Harbaugh said. "We're still alive for that. We'll go next week down to USC and play a great football team down there and try to keep those hopes alive." Usc went through the motions agianst arizona st last wek winning 14-9 and again will do the same. One Team is pumped the other is going through the motions TAKE STANDFORD BIG OUR PAC 10 GOY. STANDFORD + 10.5

Comment

Added

Be back around 6:30 Eastern with tonight.

100* PAC-10 GOY Standford + 10.5
          75* Ohio St - 16.5

75* 8-4 L12

Comment

Bc Eagles - 4.5 FREE play

Call them STAND UP FORD! we need this is a big play. Also email us at [email protected]. We have huge info on Pats-Colts game and as you know we hail from Boston so we know the Pats like the back of our hand.
            Stand up FORD + 10.5 GOY. we know its stanford lol we call them STANDford lol.

another FREE play USC/STAN UNDER

Comment

Working...
            X