Saturday 7 unit college football goy with 24-1 system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 7 unit college football goy with 24-1 system

On Saturday the System club play is on the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors. Game 392 at 10:00 eastern. Hawaii is not as good as in past years,however they should be able to get this one today at home. Utah.St falls in to a negative system of mine that plays against certain road favorites off a road dog loss and cover if they are taking on an opponent off a road dog loss and cover.This system is 3-16 ats for road favorites like Utah.St since 1980. Both teams suffered tough road losses last week. This week Hawaii is a 2 point dog to a Utah.St team that has lost all 4 times on the road this year and the last 10 road games going back to 2007. They are just 1-6 against the spread as road favorites of less than 5 points. Hawaii has revenge for a loss last year in Utah where they actually had more yards 374-368. Look for a nice home win here tonight by the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors. On Saturday I have the 7 unit 2009 College football GAME OF THE YEAR. This big play is backed with 4 systems. One of which has cashed 24 of 25 times going back to 1980. I have cashed all three 7 unit plays released this year.The last one in bases back in July. This game leads a solid overall card that will have 4-5 solid system plays + NBA on the later report. The game goes in late afternoon action and is available by contacting at [email protected] or at 646-269-5269.Play with an honest service not on ethat wont even be up here in a few months. For the System Club play take Hawaii plus the points bol GC.-
Working...
X