Johnny Bono Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Bono Sports

Johnny Bono continues to beat the books!

College GOY goes this Saturday

Check out all his free plays and write ups at:

Johnny Bono Sports Betting Insights from Vegas.

Good Teams Win....Johnny Bono COVERS

Originally posted by WinBig View Post

College GOY goes this Saturday

Check out all his free plays and write ups at:

Johnny Bono Sports Betting Insights from Vegas.

Good Teams Win....Johnny Bono COVERS
    Last warning post a comp play per the site rules.

Comment

Your FREE Play for Tuesday, November 3rd.

I'm sure Scott Skiles will have the Bucks highly motivated in this matchup vs. his former team. The Bulls sport an edge in the front court with Noah, Thomas and Miller. Meanwhile, the Milwaukee point guard situation is a nightmare and too young to get the job done. Motivation alone will not win this one for the Bucks, I look for a 13pt victory by the Bulls. Bulls -9

Comment

Oops

Not a good pick. Typical of what i see from your type

Comment

Now here's a real genius!!! Bitching about a FREE and I repeat a FREE play from Nov 3rd....2 weeks after the fact! WOW..are you kidding me? I guess you win every game or you go at least 90%. You have posted 1 time to bash a world class handicapper about a FREE play and now you can make a complete assumption about that capper? I think you're truly in love with the guy to have his name as part of your member name. Do you even know anything about the guy?

Don't be such a little pussy and hide behind your computer. Be a man and step up you nutless loser.

Take Butler -5 over Northwestern tonight. With all 5 starters returning and a 17-7 ats mark in non-conf games, we'll back the experienced squad vs. a Northwestern unit missing their star player.

Comment

Now here's a real genius!!! Bitching about a FREE and I repeat a FREE play from Nov 3rd....2 weeks after the fact! WOW..are you kidding me? I guess you win every game or you go at least 90%. You have posted 1 time to bash a world class handicapper about a FREE play and now you can make a complete assumption about that capper? I think you're truly in love with the guy to have his name as part of your member name. Do you even know anything about the guy?

Don't be such a little pussy and hide behind your computer. Be a man and step up you nutless loser.

Take Butler -5 over Northwestern tonight. With all 5 starters returning and a 17-7 ats mark in non-conf games, we'll back the experienced squad vs. a Northwestern unit missing their star player.

I think Butler is the play, but think its gonna be uncomfortably tight, hope not.

Comment

nice classy comeback. I'm sure the "world class handicapper" really appreciates your classy remarks. And you only have 14 posts to his 1 - damn big difference
              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

That's because everyone just wants to bash others, I don't get it. Just have a little class.

Comment

What I think dave was trying to say is that if you are world class and have been doing this for some time, that you would be used to or ok with critical people challenging your record or process for picking games???? In most business situations the customer is always right and that you won't gain respect by going at a poster on a forum, no matter what he says.....

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdmckid View Post
                    What I think dave was trying to say is that if you are world class and have been doing this for some time, that you would be used to or ok with critical people challenging your record or process for picking games???? In most business situations the customer is always right and that you won't gain respect by going at a poster on a forum, no matter what he says.....
                    exactly what I was trying to say.

Then he comes back and says " Just have a little class." Thats REALLY the pot calling the kettle black. He justs calls the guy a "pussy" and tells him to quit "bitching" and he tells him to have class ??? Now thats funny !!!
                    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by BONOSUX View Post
                      We need to bring this member back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BONOSUX View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                          but think its gonna be uncomfortably tight, hope not.
                          From the looks of his avatar "uncomfortably tight" is just what he's looking for

Comment

Looks like your beating more than just the books!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X