Tuesday Celts-76ers HUGE PLAY!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Celts-76ers HUGE PLAY!!!!

Well last night we posted for everyone too see. We hit our MLB Game of Year on Phillies. We win our NFL NFC Game of Year on Falcons. We hit the Over in Atlanta game also and Twolves in the NBA 4-1 night and most importantly hit the big 3 plays 100* MLB GOY, 100* NFL GOY and 20* Total. Well its tuesday we have a College Football wager going tonight along with a Game of Month Play in Celtics game. We are off to a perfect 4-0 on our home team. We know when to play on or agianst them and we know to play Over or Under. Join us today and start winning!!! Email us at [email protected]. If you cant afford to pay you just cant afford to play!

FREE PLAY - Jazz + 5.5
    As Always Goodluck at Gametimeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

2 Game of Month Plays. Free Preview.

Well 4-1 Last night on the free night. Here is another FREE Preview. Goodluck

25* Game of Month Utah Jazz + 6

25* Game of Month Bruins + 135

20* 76ers/Celtics Over 191

10* Bowling Green + 3

Goodluck!

Comment

Adding 1

10* Bucks + 9

Opinon on Celtics some of you emailed me asking about this game since we are perfect 4-0 on celtics games this season. 76ers are going to push tempo and celtics are fine with playing fast i just think alot of points will be put up thats why we have a big 20* OVER 191, but as for game think it will be close most of game, but Celtics will pull away could see them winning by 5 or 6 or 10-12 so we laid off. We just feel they might take 76ers lightly on road and 76ers are a team that can score and they do allow alot of points. Over is Best Bet!

Comment

gl tonight....thanks for tonights, and for the last ones you've been giving us....keep er going

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I love the Bucks tonite!!! bol

Comment

Working...
          X