Clear All

• NFL PICKS Week 9

Check out this guy claiming to wih 306 and never losing-

check out his website nflneverlost.com
    his current pick week 8 is losing, lets see what excuses he makes this time
    Last week he lost claiming someone broke into his email account

His email and website reads...

Hello,
    My name is George Trombino and you have reached my NFL Never Lost web site. If you are looking to beat the odds in the NFL, you have come to the right place. I have developed a way to beat the NFL spreads each and every week, season after season. I also have developed an extremely accurate system in College Football, NBA Basketball and College Basketball. Those sports are not 100% accurate like my NFL Never Lost System, however they clock in at an average win rate of about 73- 78%. My picks are probably the most expensive you will ever see, however it's all relative if want to make a big profit from sports betting. Also, my picks are straight single game wagers, not progressions or gimmicks of any kind.

If you want to join my client list you can enter your email address in my sign up form at the right. Once you have opted in to my list you will start receiving emails from me with information regarding my upcoming games. From time to time, I may give a free game out just for joining my email list. If you want to purchase this weeks games you can use the Buy Now button at the bottom of my web site. Thanks for visiting and I hope you will start Winning with me in the near future.

Football

100% Winners in the NFL and 86% Winners in College

Current 2009/2010 Records

NFL Never Lost Picks 7-0

Week #1 Philadelphia Eagles 38-10 Winner!
    Week #2 New Orleans Saints 48-22 Winner!
    Week #3 New Orleans Saints 27-7 Winner!
    Week #4 San Francisco 49ers 35-0 Winner!
    Week #5 Atlanta 45-10 Winner!
    Week #6 New England Patriots 59-0 Winner!
    Week #7 New York Jets 38-0 Winner!
    Week #8 New York Giants -1 1:00 PM Eastern Time
    This is a Free Pick this week!

did the Giants win?
    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

No, Giants lost big. So far this season George Trombino has had 5 wins and 4 losses on his NFL picks. On his web site he says that there has been 0 losses, but he is lying. Don't belive this guy. He is a big scam.

Comment

Working...
      X